\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I mean it looks cool and all, but I don't understand the pre-runner thing. It's still 2wd so there isn't much you can actually do with it, unless you have a offroad race track in your backyard.

I mean it looks cool and all, but I don't understand the pre-runner thing. It's still 2wd so there isn't much you can actually do with it, unless you have a offroad race track in your backyard.

U don't need 4wd for desert fun

U have enough speed and suspension to get thru everything

All the trophy trucks are 2wd

just painted my brake calipers myself this weekend. always had them professionally done before. looks just as good from 5+ feet away. looks kinda ****ty if you're looking for showroom quality though from right up on them if you're inspecting them super closely. still better to spend the $50 than spend like $500+ since it's just a daily driver.

6546E25A-F0E5-454A-B89C-80B9FEC766C9.jpeg

Clean ride Especially for a black vehicle.

I just purchased a 6speed 2011 335is in black sapphire metallic myself this past weekend. Got it registered yesterday and hopefully looking forward to adding tints this weekend before the holiday.

Clean ride Especially for a black vehicle.

I just purchased a 6speed 2011 335is in black sapphire metallic myself this past weekend. Got it registered yesterday and hopefully looking forward to adding tints this weekend before the holiday.
Tints in the Bronx? Oo

Not gonna lie to yall boys.. Been watching last weeks Suzuka 10 hrs for 4 days straight now (2 - 3 hrs at a time) and i can say that im thoroughly interested and enjoying myself. Been catching up on F1, Indy, Rally and anything else in between.. Feels good to officially be back into motorsport again.

GreenIncredibleElver-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Long *** day today...

Lowering springs were installed this morning and wheels/tires were mounted. The front springs are pain in the *** on this car. 3 hours for fronts while the rears took 20 minutes.

I'm absolutely in love with the results.

A8D5A698-190D-4CFB-92D5-A5FA73F49C2B.jpeg
803FE536-9521-4743-9339-08926EF26026.jpeg
82E89635-BDD2-4B6B-A5E8-3FA8D648C838.jpeg
ECE10368-EA22-4ED0-B5F3-5AD266A79CB8.jpeg

throw some spacers on the rear and you are perfect

I'm thinking about getting some power retractable running boards for the raptor, but with the stance I think my rocker panels would take a lot of rocks (especially off roading). I think the stock running boards are wide enough to add hella protection, but they're at an awkward height. Do y'all think wrapping my rocker panels in xpel or something similar would work? I'm not sure how durable that **** is... I thought maybe getting some mud flaps too but they look kinda trash.

I'm thinking about getting some power retractable running boards for the raptor, but with the stance I think my rocker panels would take a lot of rocks (especially off roading). I think the stock running boards are wide enough to add hella protection, but they're at an awkward height. Do y'all think wrapping my rocker panels in xpel or something similar would work? I'm not sure how durable that **** is... I thought maybe getting some mud flaps too but they look kinda trash.
The stock rubbing boards you don't like?

U don't need 4wd for desert fun

U have enough speed and suspension to get thru everything

All the trophy trucks are 2wd
Yea I guess it depends where you live. If I'm getting a offroad truck, it better be able to take me up the mountain in heavy snow so I can go snowboarding.

First thought I had when I saw that was how embarrassing it would be to get stuck in the snow with it looking like it does :lol:

Yea I guess it depends where you live. If I'm getting a offroad truck, it better be able to take me up the mountain in heavy snow so I can go snowboarding.

First thought I had when I saw that was how embarrassing it would be to get stuck in the snow with it looking like it does :lol:
Oh yeah we don't worry about that in California lol
Alhamdulillah

Yeah I need them. Cant be riding around in a fish bowl out here.

I'm thinking 3M crystalline 40% on the doors/back glass and 90% on the windshield. Set up and appointment for Friday so pics will follow once complete.
I hear ya...hate riding around full fish bowl. In Queens I don't get pulled over much for them but in the BX everytime I go there minimum once atleast lol. Do you have a PBA card or vision note? Both always guarantee me not getting a ticket. If you tint the front windshield in NY state I hear you're automatically at fault in any car accident so becareful. And you'll probably need a hook-up for inspection too because tinted windows are part of inspection here

Back
Top Bottom