\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So you never kept a charger longer than 5-6 years? How many miles have you put on them?

MY FIRST CHARGER I PUT ABOUT 25K ON IT, SECOND CHARGER 12K, AND CURRENT CHARGER I BOUGHT WITH 15 MILES ON IT, IM AT 1460 RIGHT NOW.

I PLAN ON KEEPING THIS CURRENT ONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE... IM NORMALLY READY FOR A NEW RIDE AFTER THREE YEARS.

So who can say that they had a Dodge car with 125k+ miles and kept it past 5 years?

I hardly see any old dodge on the road. I’ll see once a year a Magnum.

Are they reliable long term? Perhaps the newer model?

As annoying as this dude is, I would never buy a dodge. My company just gave me a fairly new Dodge Journey crossroad as a company car and I can't stand it. It's only got 10k miles and I can hear so many creaks, there's been multiple recalls, and the infotainment continues to have issues. The window sticker was still in this car ($35K MSRP) and I"m wondering who the hell would buy this junk for $35K. Other sales personnel have ALL had multiple issues with their Dodge vehicles too. Now i realize why Dodge is the bottom of the barrel for reliability. It's lightweight embarrassing driving a dodge around.

To think i was really considering a Challenger or Charger hellcat.
Everyone knows any American car isn’t good unless it’s a v8. With a few exceptions

MY FIRST CHARGER I PUT ABOUT 25K ON IT, SECOND CHARGER 12K, AND CURRENT CHARGER I BOUGHT WITH 15 MILES ON IT, IM AT 1460 RIGHT NOW.

I PLAN ON KEEPING THIS CURRENT ONE FOR A LITTLE WHILE... IM NORMALLY READY FOR A NEW RIDE AFTER THREE YEARS.
That’s not really a good sample size though. I do agree the hemi is reliable enough but if the most you’ve kept one is 25k miles that doesn’t say much about its reliability. Just means you got rid of it early.
The charger from the video was definitely neglected. Proper maintenance goes a long way

If we get enough people to come out, I'll definitely bring some bottles for the BBQ

Mini NT Bay Area summit??? :nerd:

So who can say that they had a Dodge car with 125k+ miles and kept it past 5 years?

I hardly see any old dodge on the road. I’ll see once a year a Magnum.

Are they reliable long term? Perhaps the newer model?
see a bunch of previous get chargers
and pre 2015 challengers on the road
bunch of dodge caravans too

Only issues I've heard from the dodge boys in the last few years is wanting a 60 roll because they can't get traction
at 4500 pounds it for sure gets traction

in the scat i feel like it runs out of juice at 120, from 120-160 the pull felt specifically less than 0-120

thats my butt dyno experience

at 4500 pounds it for sure gets traction

in the scat i feel like it runs out of juice at 120, from 120-160 the pull felt specifically less than 0-120

thats my butt dyno experience

About 90 is when the wind resistance starts to hurt your speed... at least in the raptor, but it’s shaped like a 2x4

I got 56k miles on my Mustang and have only had to replace the fuel pump besides regular maintenance. I’ve been on e85 w/boost for 3 years/22k miles and have had it tuned since I got past the break in period.

when you guys say reliability, what do you mean exactly?

also is reliability same as dependability in your eyes?

ive heard weird issues being related to reliability

1 was complaint of sunroof closing too fast, someone got their hand caught in it

i also see new cars with burnt out headlights, plant worker mustve touch the bulb with no gloves.

i had an older 2005 Durango with 5.7 Hemi, thing was a beast even with 160k miles when i got rid of her.
biggest issue was exhaust manifold bolts breaking off into the block. had exhaust issue, killed my mpg(avg like 9mpg 😆) but it ran strong for roughly 30k miles like that

when you guys say reliability, what do you mean exactly?

also is reliability same as dependability in your eyes?

ive heard weird issues being related to reliability

1 was complaint of sunroof closing too fast, someone got their hand caught in it

i also see new cars with burnt out headlights, plant worker mustve touch the bulb with no gloves.

i had an older 2005 Durango with 5.7 Hemi, thing was a beast even with 160k miles when i got rid of her.
biggest issue was exhaust manifold bolts breaking off into the block. had exhaust issue, killed my mpg(avg like 9mpg 😆) but it ran strong for roughly 30k miles like that
bruh i always see new cars that are a couple of years old with burnt out headlights and im like yo wtf. I always assumed they were salvage and replaced.

My 06 pickup has the same headlights from the factory have never had to replace em.

Back
Top Bottom