\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

29F17A99-3896-465C-8C6C-E0012EF59D81.jpeg

just ordered rear lowering springs. Will see how low it gets and I’ll order front springs and/or lowering spindles as needed. Rear sits a bit higher than the front so we’ll see if it levels out or pops a squat :lol:
Are you getting rid of the wheels?

And do you have a rear sway bar on it?

:lol: Oh you not trying to watch some cornball drive around his block and tell you 10 things he hates about his car? Then next day 10 things he loves about it? Then what it's like owning the car for 3 days? Then what the 1st oil change cost? etc etc

But before they get to what the actual video is about they are gonna complain about their trip to the dentist for 7 minutes.

Are you getting rid of the wheels?

And do you have a rear sway bar on it?
I’ll probably keep the wheels on it for now. At some point I’d like to but it wasn’t in the plans until later on. Yes it has a rear sway bar

Picked up a 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport yesterday... thanks to Costco helped me get 15% off retail! Unfortunately the 4x4 wasn't included in the deal but I'm in love with my new whip!!!!

IMG_0581.jpg

Yooo. Welcome to the Taco club sir. I got my Tacoma TRD Sport at Costco as well. Looks like you're from Socal.

Anyone painted calipers before? What's the best method? The factory paint on mine is fading and I want to redo it in silver

Anyone painted calipers before? What's the best method? The factory paint on mine is fading and I want to redo it in silver
last time i did mine was in hs (20 years ago). I just took them off, sanded what i could, primed them and painted them (caliper paint in an aerosol can). I would recommend getting them powder coated though.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

1592268322996.png

1592268477162.png

1592268545146.png

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

1592268322996.png

1592268477162.png

1592268545146.png

i aint buying no used hemi
also durango hellcat coming soon

Yooo. Welcome to the Taco club sir. I got my Tacoma TRD Sport at Costco as well. Looks like you're from Socal.

thanks my guy! Got any pics Of your truck?

I plan on keeping my truck stock for the time being.. adding subtle mods.Might be throwing on some wheels after I sell my Infiniti

Back
Top Bottom