\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

in my small residential neighborhood there is a three way intersection with no stop signs, but becaue its so residential thers never any issues.

i think there is a rule about 3 way intersections with no stops tho that puts someone at responsibility to stop if im not mistaken

Added test pipes and forgot how much I miss the smell of having no cats 😂, think something wrong with me but I wanna set car up for e85 this time around just for the smell of it since it don’t add any gains to my car.

Lexus grills >>>>>

Really like the new IS, too small for me though. Probably gonna get the 2020 GS once my 2018 lease is up.

ALNotSure ALNotSure pretty sure that 3rd white car is a 2020 GS F-Sport.

Lazy as hell what Lexus did to the IS. The audacity of them to not even change the interior after 7 years.

Exterior meh too, basically a 2nd mid cycle refresh. Why?

I think they settled the debate, that the 2021 is a refresh because it's lazy as hell if this was a redesign. Really hoping the actual redesign in a few years looks a whole lot different. I hate how manufacturers strayed away from the usual 4-5 generation life for cars. Now they're doing 6 plus years with a refresh, then onto the next gen. Reminds me how lazy Nissan is with the R35 GTR and the 370Z. Both over due for a new model.

I think they settled the debate, that the 2021 is a refresh because it's lazy as hell if this was a redesign. Really hoping the actual redesign in a few years looks a whole lot different. I hate how manufacturers strayed away from the usual 4-5 generation life for cars. Now they're doing 6 plus years with a refresh, then onto the next gen. Reminds me how lazy Nissan is with the R35 GTR and the 370Z. Both over due for a new model.

Well, tomorrow is the official unveiling of the new Z Proto, which supposedly has A LOT of 240z cues to it. It's a prototype, but most likely will be 90% what the real car looks like. I love the 240, and I'm excited to see this.

Shout out to carvana for replacing my set of tires and giving me new ones for free lol, saved $900 on those nitto 555 they gave me. Just order some lowering springs and spacers. All I need is cold air intakes and a tune then I’ll be done. But might skip the CAI since 320whp tune and 330whp tune gonna feel the same so I’ll save my money if I don’t waste $500 on some intakes.

DAMN that paint job looks AMAZING.
Shout out to carvana for replacing my set of tires and giving me new ones for free lol, saved $900 on those nitto 555 they gave me. Just order some lowering springs and spacers. All I need is cold air intakes and a tune then I’ll be done. But might skip the CAI since 320whp tune and 330whp tune gonna feel the same so I’ll save my money if I don’t waste $500 on some intakes.
Mental note this is the second time I am hearing about someone having issues with the tires from a Carvana car. Friend of mine bought a B6 from Carvana and had issues with the tires on the car, they also replaced them.

DAMN that paint job looks AMAZING.

Mental note this is the second time I am hearing about someone having issues with the tires from a Carvana car. Friend of mine bought a B6 from Carvana and had issues with the tires on the car, they also replaced them.

yeah seem like they constantly selling customers cars with worn out tire. Something to lookout for sure if you ever deal with them but they customer service perfect, don’t have any complaint with them on that.

yeah seem like they constantly selling customers cars with worn out tire. Something to lookout for sure if you ever deal with them but they customer service perfect, don’t have any complaint with them on that.
Yeah he also said the customer service was spot on, if you are going to do that at least address the issue quickly.

What year Z you got now?

Back
Top Bottom