\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

D

Damn, time flies!!! The big 100 :pimp:. Give us a 100k mile review- the good, the bad, the ugly. Start it off by "5 things I hate about my Challenger" :lol: like them youtube videos
5 things i hate
that mine didnt come with 295's at LEAST
no adjustable suspension
no black gas cap(mine is chrome)
mine didnt come with HID lights
that its not a srt

5 things i love
that it has the srt engine
the color
unique(not a lot have my exact set up, forgot the actual number but it was in the 20's for how many were spec'd like mine)
that engine sound
that its MINE

7FBE3600-AF9F-4CC6-B811-1FF2605C3B80.jpeg
Washed, added 5% tints, lowering springs, and spacers. Finally back to how my last one looked. Now to get back to saving for a damn turbo, hopefully no more hiccups in the road ahead.

My Grandfathers SN95 That he's had since 07 (i think). I took this at my dads shop today. He had it on the lift yesterday and it needs new exhaust hangers . Imagine a 80 year old tall Jamaican man with white dreads down his back and chinky eyes due to all the bud he smoked throughout his lifetime being the driver.

20200919_171859.jpg

My Grandfathers SN95 That he's had since 07 (i think). I took this at my dads shop today. He had it on the lift yesterday and it needs new exhaust hangers . Imagine a 80 year old tall Jamaican man with white dreads down his back and chinky eyes due to all the bud he smoked throughout his lifetime being the driver.

20200919_171859.jpg
as a kid i remember pulling up to my unc's house and he had one.

i was in awe at the time (90s)

Anyone here got experience in a Ford 250 with the 7.3 in it? My work truck died and looks like they are getting me a 250 with it in it for now. Wish it was the diesel but nothing in the price range they want to spend has one.

not the gasser. I drive a new diesel f350 in the winter. Unless you’re towing a lot gas is fine.

Back
Top Bottom