\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yup the poppers gotta go :x

Never understood why cats would spend good money making their car sound like that for a like 2 hp gain.
the bmw crowd in LA is the worst at this

every kid with any bmw has the tune/exhaust that has the obnoxious popping

its not even crackling just straight pop pop pop

They always tried to race me in da hemi too

no replacement for displacement

This page has some dope looking/sounding BMWs
I need one :smh:

Trying to convince the wife to the XC or an older LX460/470 since she wants a third row so bad. Son you better be careful with that Mustang, make sure them doors looked when you getting fast food. Kane going to catch you slippin.
I am a huge JDM fan, but I respect older generation cars from the 90's that are well maintained. Thing looks beautiful

id go with XC if you plan on copping something new, but if you get air ride id lease it, esp in the long run..if you plan on buying id prolly lean more towards the older LX

😂😂😂 im rollin like Caine all day, keepin my head on a swivel

the bmw crowd in LA is the worst at this

every kid with any bmw has the tune/exhaust that has the obnoxious popping

its not even crackling just straight pop pop pop

They always tried to race me in da hemi too

no replacement for displacement
I can see if you have an RX7, but a bimmer making that noise just seems off.

Yup the poppers gotta go :x

Never understood why cats would spend good money making their car sound like that for a like 2 hp gain.

Has zero to do with gaining HP, literally all it is is an option through the app that uploads the tune.

Like I stated earlier you can cut it off at ANY TIME.

F8 I shot last Sunday

20201101_170252.jpg

Has zero to do with gaining HP, literally all it is is an option through the app that uploads the tune.

Like I stated earlier you can cut it off at ANY TIME.
Exactly its literally a ricer mod. Cracks and pops for new cars is rice imo on older cars it just means you running too rich and losing power/backfiring.

Is the guy on here with C63 S with the copper wheels and white tire lettering? I know someone posted that car here before.

Exactly its literally a ricer mod. Cracks and pops for new cars is rice imo on older cars it just means you running too rich and losing power/backfiring.
911 does it stock

The SVR F-Type crackles and pops like crazy and it's stock! All F-Types do it. Jaguar made it part of the exhaust. It's insane how much her car does it and how easy it is to do on command. Definitely not ricer.

I can see if you have an RX7, but a bimmer making that noise just seems off.

rx7 is the og, mine scared people from the fireballs. :lol:

crackling exhaust is rolling coal for gas engines. I’ve been seeing all sorts of cars with the tunes and I feel like it’s ran it’s course already.

yeah a lot of cars do it a little normally which is fine but when you got it carrying on for 10 seconds it sounds stupid.

Back
Top Bottom