\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

46B3A129-7504-4B94-A1D9-EEAD8D5921B3.jpeg
Goals... I say I’ll finish mine to get to this level 🤷🏿‍♂️

46B3A129-7504-4B94-A1D9-EEAD8D5921B3.jpeg
Goals... I say I’ll finish mine to get to this level 🤷🏿‍♂️

love that old school interior looks comfortable AFF would love to road trip that
You never driven in a AMG I take it... I’m a muscle car lover as well... BUT fine german engineering over at that... the master best of both worlds...

nah been in plenty amgs a couple exotics too

just like the design of muscle cars more

I like muscle cars because they don't make sense just stuffing a large amount of power in a coupe and its kinda nonsense

i love nonsense

and rawness of an american v8

just my preference, not saying a muscle car is better than an exotic, just not my style

i can appreciate any car also not saying other cars suck

430 and 458 is the best looking out of that v8 mid engine rari line up imo..
the things id do for a gated 430 tho.... :sick:

not a fan of crackle tunes tbh if it pops and bangs it gotta be all natural imo straight piped turbo or a straight piped v8+ :pimp:
ofc the rx7 is the grand daddy though :pimp:

Last edited:
the bmw crowd in LA is the worst at this

every kid with any bmw has the tune/exhaust that has the obnoxious popping

its not even crackling just straight pop pop pop

They always tried to race me in da hemi too

no replacement for displacement

THE DODGE CROWD HERE IN MEMPHIS IS SUPER TRASH!

A BUNCH OF VACUUM CLEANER SOUNDING V6’S ZOOMING AROUND, A BUNCH OF R/T’S SOUNDING LIKE NO CATS & STRAIGHT PIPED 98 SILVERADOS AND TRYING TO RACE ANYTHING MOVING, A BUNCH OF SCAT PACK/HELLCAT OWNERS THAT WANT TO DO BURNOUTS AND DONUTS AT EVERY RED LIGHT AND THEY ALSO DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT THEIR CARS OTHER THAN MUFFLER DELETES AND COLORED LED HEADLIGHTS.

I KNOW I JUST GOT MY SCAT IN APRIL, BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING AT RAMS AND SRT GRAND CHEROKEE’S FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS. I ALMOST RARELY DRIVE MY SCAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO COMMON, ALMOST EVERY 1 IN 7 CARS. ITS LIKE THEY BLEW UP WITHIN THE LAST 3-4 MONTHS.:smh::smh::smh::smh:

A BUNCH OF VACUUM CLEANER SOUNDING V6’S ZOOMING AROUND, A BUNCH OF R/T’S SOUNDING LIKE NO CATS & STRAIGHT PIPED 98 SILVERADOS AND TRYING TO RACE ANYTHING MOVING, A BUNCH OF SCAT PACK/HELLCAT OWNERS THAT WANT TO DO BURNOUTS AND DONUTS AT EVERY RED LIGHT AND THEY ALSO DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT THEIR CARS OTHER THAN MUFFLER DELETES AND COLORED LED HEADLIGHTS.

I KNOW I JUST GOT MY SCAT IN APRIL, BUT IVE BEEN LOOKING AT RAMS AND SRT GRAND CHEROKEE’S FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS. I ALMOST RARELY DRIVE MY SCAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO COMMON, ALMOST EVERY 1 IN 7 CARS. ITS LIKE THEY BLEW UP WITHIN THE LAST 3-4 MONTHS.:smh::smh::smh::smh:
It seems like they're everywhere is because they are. :lol:
You dont buy a dodge to be different.

Need to drive mine more often. Still at my pops house he drives it every now and then.
57EA6F2E-3A73-416E-9AF1-C7F6BDE58BE4.jpeg

damn i need one mane

LMAO thats how it is in LA too

everybody and they momma on the mopar or no car gang
Not the colored led head lights :lol:
bruv its the worst, its like when bmw was the first with those halo lights on the e9x 3 series and everyone had color changing ones :Lol
It seems like they're everywhere is because they are. :lol:
You dont buy a dodge to be different.
yessirrrr
they are fun cars tho.

Dodge giving out factory order scats 4% under invoice, with the additional power rebates. Why you see more as of late.

430 and 458 is the best looking out of that v8 mid engine rari line up imo..
the things id do for a gated 430 tho.... :sick:

not a fan of crackle tunes tbh if it pops and bangs it gotta be all natural imo straight piped turbo or a straight piped v8+ :pimp:
ofc the rx7 is the grand daddy though :pimp:

Best V8 Ferrari looks wise? I'll always take a F355 GTS targa with a manual. Just love the side profile with the targa off. So beautiful.

360 appears to be a design that is decades old & has aged well IMO. 348 is a personal fav, 355 has a better looking front end but I like the side streaks/vents of the 348 moar. 355 looks great in any number of different colours where I think you should stick to red, black or yellow for 348.

Back
Top Bottom