\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Forreal we do inspections here in VA, but they drive the car from the inspection line into the shop. Start it up and go over things, never driving it around the block picking up donuts. None of that..

Word. They don’t even GET IN your car out here they just walk around it and make sure it’s not falling apart and sign off LOL. Literally takes under 5 minutes.

No smog check out here tho 8)

Doods be running crazy setups

Wife mentioned over the weekend she was driving back from my mom's house and was behind an M3. Now she wants to trade her Grand Cherokee in and get an M3. :smh: . I was like don't forget what that maintenance life is like. Be prepared.

I am certainly up for the test drive but decision is all hers. Unsure how we got off the S4/S6 to a M3 though.

The s55 platform is the most reliable out of all Ms so far, the only major issue that has been found is the crank hub and that's if youre pushing well over basic bolt on power for the most part. Other than the "M tax" for things like brakes and oil changes its really not that bad.

I would be thankful she went away from Audi :lol: glorified VW with way worse reliability in my opinion. Also depending on your budget the M3 will out perform both of those models as well, especially the S4 regardless of year.

I hope this isn’t against the rules. I worked with the talented Sam Schwartz on this production and the owner of the Aston, Salik, is a real shoe head. We incorporated some show buying at Laced in Boston and show their new store which isn’t open yet. At the end you see his shoe collection.

I think it came together pretty good. Cars, wheels and shoes are favorites for many of us.

sooperhooper sooperhooper Never heard where they have to drive the vehicle for inspection. It varies state by state but for the most part it's a pretty similar process. Plug in the OBDII scanner, assuming all monitors are ready- your car passes. There are places that do it by-the-book like taking the wheels off, checking that all brake lights are operating etc..I go to my guy and am in and out under 5 mins. Pre '96 cars are the best as they're all OBD1 & their inspection is only for safety & not emissions. Hope you found the source for that noise in your car. The forums & maybe even youtube might have info on it

Wife mentioned over the weekend she was driving back from my mom's house and was behind an M3. Now she wants to trade her Grand Cherokee in and get an M3. :smh: . I was like don't forget what that maintenance life is like. Be prepared.
img-1324.jpeg

I am certainly up for the test drive but decision is all hers. Unsure how we got off the S4/S6 to a M3 though.
Almost copped an m3/m4 but backed off because that credit is not the best right now, rates would be stupid. Knocking that down first.

I hope this isn’t against the rules. I worked with the talented Sam Schwartz on this production and the owner of the Aston, Salik, is a real shoe head. We incorporated some show buying at Laced in Boston and show their new store which isn’t open yet. At the end you see his shoe collection.

I think it came together pretty good. Cars, wheels and shoes are favorites for many of us.

I'm sorry, but that Aston Martin looks terrible stanced! I actually hate all stanced cars TBH. I just don't get the negative camber fad.

Good thing about those nice foreign companies is that almost any loaner they gave you it’s gonna be pretty nice
As opposed to dodge
Ford
and Camaro
U getting a Dart, fusion or Cruz :lol:
Very true lol. Dodge gives the Dodge Calibers & Journeys in my dealership. And they have the nerve to charge $35 a day. With all the money they make off of customers through car selling & other services the least they can do is give the courtesy vehicles for free, but no they don't.

damn Impala is 🔥🔥🔥 juicing it? Or riding stock?

Heres my old '79 Cutlass
Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 8.22.34 AM.png

Bonus, just picked up my second set of rims for my Mustang last night 😎
IMG_6625.jpg
Love that! Please tell me those rims are going on a Fox body, LOL.
No juice, just two inch drop springs, built this car with the intention of not having to fool with it again, lol

One of these days I'll cop a 62 or 63 drop top. That 64 looks fresh off the lot!
V1 looks clean aswell, is it all stock?
Thank you!
Absolutely factory, besides the rims, and the “skip shift” eliminator. At this point, clean, factory V’s are pretty hard to find, so it’s gonna stay that way lol

img-1324.jpeg

tell wifey do it :evil:
maintenance can be costly depending on a few things... but the reliability isnt bad.

Back
Top Bottom