\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

X5 club? In NYC its the Charger club. Damn near everyone has one. They must of had the crazy sales this year cause I never seen so many Chargers driving around. Either those or the new Accords.

man i was in an area the other day and mad ppl had new 1 ton ford/dodge/chevy trucks
like damn bruh those trucks are like 70-90k for the platinum editions

My next whip i've kinda been leaning towards copping one of these diesel f250s
The comfort and peace of mind of a truck is just too nice, plus add enough power to "spin the tires" at any given time and these can be fun.
1606321306267.png

1606321287525.png

1606321271233.png

1606321222291.png
People get 1 ton instead of 3/4 becasue 1 ton gets farm plates no matter if you’re a farmer or not so taxes yearly are 80 bucks vs 800.

it actually makes more financial sense to finance a car

why tie up money in something that loses value every month? :lol:

you can finance it lets say for 1-4% and put that money in something that can grow at the same rate or even more
Easy to say if you know how to move your money. But a lot of people have no clue how to make up that 1-4% or just dont have the means to make that up. Not knocking this because I agree for the most part, especially when you get into 0% specials.

Just flipping the script and playing devils advocate.

People get 1 ton instead of 3/4 becasue 1 ton gets farm plates no matter if you’re a farmer or not so taxes yearly are 80 bucks vs 800.

never knew that, wonder ifits the same in CA

Easy to say if you know how to move your money. But a lot of people have no clue how to make up that 1-4% or just dont have the means to make that up. Not knocking this because I agree for the most part, especially when you get into 0% specials.

Just flipping the script and playing devils advocate.
Yeah thats a totally fair argument

And at the end of the day do what works best for you

Only reason I have a car payment now is because my suvs motor blew up and I needed something that day. Other than that I paid cash for all my vehicles.

Idk what my next vehicle will be.

I took my gti up some old unmaintained mining roads the other day in the black hills. Talk about sketchy. :lol: Was worried about cracking my oil pan.

I might cop a pickup from my job to do stuff like that. Gonna see if my boss will plug me next fall before they auction them all off again. They get rid of them every few years and maintain them really well. They just aren’t in the best shape cosmetically. Perfect beater.

Idk what my next vehicle will be.

I took my gti up some old unmaintained mining roads the other day in the black hills. Talk about sketchy. :lol: Was worried about cracking my oil pan.

I might cop a pickup from my job to do stuff like that. Gonna see if my boss will plug me next fall before they auction them all off again. They get rid of them every few years and maintain them really well. They just aren’t in the best shape cosmetically. Perfect beater.
Need pics of them black hills

Need pics of them black hills

I didn’t really take too many pics last time I was there. I’m headed out again this weekend.

this summer me and this dude were ripping around. Don’t know him but he was hauling ***. The nice thing is people pull over and let you pass.

spearfish canyon is also dope. I was trying to rent a rzr this weekend because there is 1000 miles of trails and even more old mining roads but they are all done for the season.

people think South Dakota sucks which is mostly true. But the black hills are dope and they have a similar climate to Denver. Can be in the 60s in winter.

9D64791A-C711-4E00-97F4-9FA44D7C7A81.jpeg

72267802-E7C6-4C2F-9B18-925B08D015CC.jpeg

The Mustang SUV a good idea but them dropping the prices B4 it hit the lot, let yu know Tesla kicking they ***

Makes more sense to just throw a 5.0 in it and a regular grille and call it a day

Being that they put fo-banga in the Camaro (just like the 'Stang), that is the most logical SUV conversion to go electric. They're Blazer SUV is basically a boring version of the same thing already

Back
Top Bottom