\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Where’s a good spot to buy tires? Just been looking at my local america’s tire, big brand tire and american tire depot.

Crazy as this sounds, but Ford dealers were really pushing tire sales when I was working there early this year (before I left permanently on medical. They beat Costco, BJs Tire Rack, Tires Plus, Creamery Tire, everywhere around. Plus sometimes they have rebates on particular brands. I'd check it to be sure. Wouldn't hurt.

testing camera on the new iphone santa better bless me with some wheels tho
127187593_165823235252829_9088441691996018258_n.jpg
How do you clear speed bumps? Lol the front lip is what, half an inch of clearance? Do you have it on bags? Looks sexy as always

Yup. Mine is the Mopar extended warranty & good till 2023. They have these sketchy 3rd party extended warranties but best to steer clear from those & get the manufacturer one.
Dont you got like 10 miles on your car :lol:
No point in the extended if you dont drive it.

Last edited:
No point in the extended if you not drive drive it.

Sometimes it's cheaper to get it while it's still under factory warranty. Plus manufacturers always raise the prices yearly on the extended warranties. If you buy your car and the APR is really low (0%, 1.9% etc), it's worth financing the warranty into the loan.

Yeah but most people don't have 40, 50, 60, 70k+ cash to part with to pay for the vehicle on the spot
I’ve always thought if you can’t pay at least 40-50% of the car up front don’t buy it. But I’m not buying cars for 50-70k though
Bro your average American doesn't even have $500 in a savings account...

Anyone that tells you to pay for a car in cash or put a lot of money down doesn't know how financing works. If someone (bank) is going to lend you money at a very low rate, why would you not take it?

NT is the worst place fo financial advice :lol:
Bro most people I know shop for a “monthly payment” rather than negotiating the price of the car. I’ve had to go with friends car shopping to help them out with the numbers part.

Last edited:
Bro most people I know shop for a “monthly payment” rather than negotiating the price of the car. I’ve had to go with friends car shopping to help them out with the numbers part.

That and unless the dealer says price non-negotiable I'm goin in with a lower number

Nah it’s just an illusion I’m halfway on my driveway so it looks lower than it is :lol: I’m static babyyy
Oh yeah now I see the driveway lol
That’s like 70k after interest yikes
It's 63 with the interest. They work in the interest to show the buyer what the final price will be. Lol @ 70k I would not have done it. It's because I had baby credit at the time & my interest rate was 6.34% 😢...oh well could've been worse

No point in the extended if you dont drive it.
:lol: Yeah you're right I got got with that extended warranty lol. At the time it seemed like a good idea & a sense of security to know everything from the engine down to the wheels is covered. I guess I got caught up in the excitement of it all & figured it'd be a good idea to get it. Once any engine mods are done the warranty doesn't mean anything anyway & by the time mine is up in 2023 I will have done mods to the engine so all things considered it was pointless to get. I now have 11 miles on the car haha

I’ve always thought if you can’t pay at least 40-50% of the car up front don’t buy it. But I’m not buying cars for 50-70k though

That is true, but I can honestly tell you from selling cars for over 23 years, a vast majority of people have no idea how much the car will cost per month. They think a $50K F150 with little down will be like $500-$600 a month. I shake my head all the time. I tell people, if you finance $30K at 0% it's $500 a month for 60, and $417 for 72. $50K financed at an average rate of say 3% for an example, is just under $900 for 60 and $760 for 72. People don't know what interest does to a car loan.

Spare me going to the dealership and let me just get my broker on a lease. Nobody has hours to be dealing with janky dealers/finance departments trying to sell me warranties and rim protection :lol:

Yup. Mine is the Mopar extended warranty & good till 2023. They have these sketchy 3rd party extended warranties but best to steer clear from those & get the manufacturer one.

yep. I almost ran through my warranty already but my wife has one through Audi that runs two years after original regardless of the miles you drive in those two years.

Paying anything to rent a vehicle you will never own for x amount of miles doesnt make sense to me either 😂
But I know it's a must if you drive a foreign that wont hold even half its value over 3 years

Paying anything to rent a vehicle you will never own for x amount of miles doesnt make sense to me either 😂
But I know it's a must if you drive a foreign that wont hold even half its value over 3 years
Literally perfect for buddy situation if he only drives it 10 miles. All that cash spent on warranty coulda went to a down payment.

Only problem is I only see good lease deals on base models

I see 96-120 month loans becoming more common. That is insane. The car will be 8-10 years older by the time it's paid off. Mostly seen them offered on higher end/exotics but still pretty nuts to be locked in for THAT long of a time period on a depreciating asset

I see 96-120 month loans becoming more common. That is insane. The car will be 8-10 years older by the time it's paid off. Mostly seen them offered on higher end/exotics but still pretty nuts to be locked in for THAT long of a time period on a depreciating asset

That's nuts.

When I got my RC 350, the finance manager automatically entered 60 months when drawing up my contract. Didn't even ask me. I'm like, "Uhh, I want 48 months"

She was like, "Oh, well, most people get 60 months"

Back
Top Bottom