\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

20210518_121607.jpg
20210518_121607.jpg

I have a little different taste. Love me some Ferrari....but something is just so sexy about the 50s.
Thinking bout selling her soon tho. Need. New project
Make it a Bomba bro!!

That a dodge?

^
Something about that story isn’t adding up for me. Fender bender leads to chase which leads to execution? There has to be more.
Could be, who knows. Guess he got pist about his car getting hit, proceeded to confront the driver of the other car & that driver wasn't having it so he shot em dead. Crazy how easy it is for some people to just take someone's life & act like it's nothing. Car was nice too...2021 3 series convertible in that deep BMW blue. Tragic all around

What a tragedy. His new car got totalled + he got shot and killed. Only 24 years old :smh: . Dispute started over his car being hit. 3 series drop top I believe. People are so on edge here it's insane. Not worth it to argue in public https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7ny...er-richmond-hill-traffic-fatalities/10948994/
The whole story doesn't make sense They claimed he was rear ended, but the back had no damage, it was the front of the car. Then they said he was running away got in the car, but got shot from behind, but he got shot in the face and the chest. There has to be more to the story unless whatever information the police provided to the news was missing information.

Last edited:
The whole story doesn't make sense They claimed he was rear ended, but the back had no damage, it was the front of the car. Then they said he was running away got in the car, but got shot from behind, but he got shot in the face and the chest. There has to be more to the story unless whatever information the police provided to the news was missing information.
I agree. There's got to be more behind it. The rear was ok & the damage was at the front. Some random person was running behind both cars too- what's that about? Also, the victim had a passenger with him but nothing has been said or released on what the passenger had to say. Let's see if anything develops in the coming days. I feel so bad for his parents, they're shattered.

Sorry for the photo dump. Took way too many pictures to share but I figure you guys would appreciate these. We ended up hopping over to the Lodge and they unloaded all the new and concept cars.

Acura NSX Type-S
IMG_0426.jpg

Genesis Concept
IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Audi Concept. Car was insane. The guy drove it autonomously onto the lot with a remote.
IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

Porsche Project Sandbox
IMG_0448.jpg

Bonus pic. My friend and I (him in the M2), and my other friend in the Viper ACR in the back cruising through Ocean Ave to go get dinner. Yesterday was nuts. The entire streets were all filled with supercars parked or driving around.
IMG_0453.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Some more pictures from Monterey Car week

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

Stopped by the Mercedes Display and got to see the new SL Roadster. Unfortunately, we had to sign a NDA and our phones were locked.

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg
How did it look to you? Or you can’t share opinions?

nsx was a major flop. i like the idea of a new integra too as long as its not too heavy
honda need to stop playing and bring byke the s2000... that thang will be a small rocket with a turbo 4 banger...

The design of the NSX is just uninspired. If you happen to be rich its a good car to garage and pass down because poor sales mean limited production and later this will translate to value. But you could just buy stocks if you're playing the long money game.

These are screenshots from a video i took.

i wanted to go to the pagani of dallas today so i can see a zonda in person for the first time, but instead i pulled up and it was a lambo dealer under construction with three lambos there smh

This however made that trip a bit worth it

if anyone in texas can yall please help me out with finding car shows out here cuz im starvin :lol:
2F6FD4C5-11B3-441A-9278-DA8262C49A49.png
0051CBE5-21DE-407A-BB99-9C2C91EDD509.png
BA6F4D1F-B7FC-45A7-A3E6-937D94BAF6D2.png
E995029F-A02B-4863-9668-A3004756C9B8.png
0CCE41A7-E114-45C2-8AE8-F8E6C331CFD4.png

Back
Top Bottom