\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

It is the sensors...o2 and catalyst. I've put about 300 miles on it since it failed. They're still in a "not ready" status.

It has been modified with race converters etc, so there's still a chance it may fail after sensors kick over to ready status.

In the event that this is the case, the dealer is trying to pawn it off on me as my responsibility.

My question is, if it's my responsibility, why am I paying the license fees to the dealer in the first place? Refund me that 800+ bucks and I'll take care of it myself. Right?

I believe it will pass after the sensors are ready. Problem is, now the dealership is playing hardball with DMV fees etc.
It’s 100% the race converters. There could be a tune on that gtr idk if you can swap converters with out a tune a cel should show. And especially when it comes to aftermarket stuff the dealer is not going to help you out. Imo but im in cali I could be wrong tho.

It is the sensors...o2 and catalyst. I've put about 300 miles on it since it failed. They're still in a "not ready" status.

It has been modified with race converters etc, so there's still a chance it may fail after sensors kick over to ready status.

In the event that this is the case, the dealer is trying to pawn it off on me as my responsibility.

My question is, if it's my responsibility, why am I paying the license fees to the dealer in the first place? Refund me that 800+ bucks and I'll take care of it myself. Right?

I believe it will pass after the sensors are ready. Problem is, now the dealership is playing hardball with DMV fees etc.
I had the same not ready status on my catalyst and o2 back in December for my inspection. I had driven over 1000 miles and the codes still wouldn't clear. Do you have an OBD scanner?

What I did to fix it was do this first. I had my OBD scanner still plugged in and saw it still hadn't cleared. Then I hit the highway at a steady speed of 55 MPH. Don't use the brakes. The codes cleared

Screenshot_20220401-162553_Photos.jpg

I had the same not ready status on my catalyst and o2 back in December for my inspection. I had driven over 1000 miles and the codes still wouldn't clear. Do you have an OBD scanner?

What I did to fix it was do this first. I had my OBD scanner still plugged in and saw it still hadn't cleared. Then I hit the highway at a steady speed of 55 MPH. Don't use the brakes. The codes cleared

Screenshot_20220401-162553_Photos.jpg

I'm gonna give this a try. I don't have obd scanner, I have a Cobb access port

I'm gonna give this a try. I don't have obd scanner, I have a Cobb access port
If you have an android phone, get one of the cheap ELM OBD scanners on eBay or Amazon and get the Torque app.

Been clutch for me

Just googled the cobb. Seems it reads codes. Not sure if it has monitors for the o2 and catalyst

Test drove the I4 M50- it's fast. I didn't mess with the settings much - sport mode was fun.

The regenerative battery aspect really does some jerking when you take your foot off the accelerator, and I'm sure it's partly because the M versus the base.

I think we'll be happy with the base i4 40. Got our pre-order in before the gas price spike so we're slated to go into production this week. We'll leave the senstec as is and forgo the leather/vented seats.

Now trying to figure out lease v buy.

Lol I think that video of D Book was debunked. Wasn’t staples center and wasn’t during the lakers series. But great taste in cars and women nonetheless.

Kendall also has an epic collection herself. I think she has a super clean 993 C4S manual that she maintains at BBi Autosport.

Lol I think that video of D Book was debunked. Wasn’t staples center and wasn’t during the lakers series. But great taste in cars and women nonetheless.

Kendall also has an epic collection herself. I think she has a super clean 993 C4S manual that she maintains at BBi Autosport.

Different video, I think Book was pulling into the Suns arena, im fairly sure it was during the Lakers series but if not whatevs lol.

pre emission diesel trucks goin for STUPID money

any West Coast brethren interested I came across this... could easily sell it for 10k profit within 72 hrs

any West Coast brethren interested I came across this... could easily sell it for 10k profit within 72 hrs

Whos paying 37k for a non diesel truck like that?

Smh. Posted the wrong truck. Dont feel like like filtering back through but Im not far from heading into Amish country with 50k in a duffel and buying up all the lumber moving diesels under 200k miles and trying to double up in a cpl weeks 😂

Anyone in here own a newer gen Accord Sport? I don't drive much anymore and need a fuel efficient sedan and I always see it on top ranked lists. Just worried I won't like the 4 cylinder power

Anyone in here own a newer gen Accord Sport? I don't drive much anymore and need a fuel efficient sedan and I always see it on top ranked lists. Just worried I won't like the 4 cylinder power

I have a 21 Sport 1.5 and its peppy enough. Not fast by any means but my speed demon days are over plus im in NYC so I dont need that much power. The 2.0 I hear is really good though.

the problem is pre emission diesel interiors are from hell :lol:

some nasty interiors tbh

saw one of these at home depot this morning and the front fascia looks way better in person compared to pictures, to me at least.

just can't stomach paying 70k for this interior, 50k i'll let it slide tho
2020_chevrolet_silverado_2500hd-pic-4116922642315016451-640x480.jpeg

duramax.jpeg
duramax2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom