\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

There is absolutely no reason for there to be 1 gas powered sedan on this list. People don't need all these SUV's and Trucks.

I agree with you TOTALLY, but the auto manufacturers know for damn sure that they make WAY WAY more money per unit on trucks and SUVs. Just you watch, when the Camry goes below 200,000 units (what every year that may be) don't be surprised if Toyota starts to de-content the car, in terms of options, which will lead to them killing it off.

Sad, as most manufacturers are no longer "car companies" but "truck/SUV companies". I'm glad I left Ford when I did. It's a truck company now with the only car being the Mustang. 😞. Kinda hard to be excited about truck products when you're a car guy.

Oh, and your also right, most people don't need trucks as their daily driver. Total status symbol for at least 60% of folks. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I'm only buying a Maverick because it works for bikes, and kayaks, it's based on a Fusion Hybrid powertrain (which I have) and I can get it for invoice from my old job.

I agree with you TOTALLY, but the auto manufacturers know for damn sure that they make WAY WAY more money per unit on trucks and SUVs. Just you watch, when the Camry goes below 200,000 units (what every year that may be) don't be surprised if Toyota starts to de-content the car, in terms of options, which will lead to them killing it off.

Sad, as most manufacturers are no longer "car companies" but "truck/SUV companies". I'm glad I left Ford when I did. It's a truck company now with the only car being the Mustang. 😞.

Oh, and your also right, most people don't need trucks as their daily driver. Total status symbol for at least 60% of folks. 🤦🏻‍♂️

3/4 of the cars in my apartment complex parking garage is a SUV/truck.Most of these people are remote tech employees, medical professionals, or in finance. Most with no kids.

Hell they need a truck for 😂. Its comical. I’m from the country, it made sense there but here in the city? Can’t wrap my head around it.

4X4 never go off road, never towing anything, never using the truck bed, what you got it for? To drive it to brunch?

Maybe I’m jaded from where I grew up. Trucks were always for function and truck uses.Hunting, fishing, taking out the trash, towing, fashionable trucks is just weird to me.

It gives me the same feeling watching kids wear worn out Carhartt and don’t know how to use a screwdriver.

Trucks are nice for dirty stuff.

Example my city doesn’t collect leaves so I have to take them to the leaf dump. It was was easier with a truck.

These those off uses im talking about. :lol:

But yes if you have to do stuff like that if it was your job like youre in gardening then yeah I get it. If you own an ATV or soemthing sure.

SUV’S/TRUCKS >>>> SEDANS.

MOST PEOPLE HAVE FAMILIES THESE DAYS SO A SUV/TRUCK IS NEEDED TO CARRY PEOPLE AND ITEMS.

KIDS ARE GROWING AT A RAPID RATE SO BEING CRAMPED IN A SEDAN IS NOT WHATS UP. THESE NEW TEENAGERS ARE BIGGER THAN ME AND IM A GROWN A** MAN😂😂😂😂. IM 36, 6’7, 283LBS AND THERE ARE 14-17YR OLDS SOMEWHERE BIGGER THAN ME! SO THESE PARENTS NEED BIGGER VEHICLES.

WHEN I SEE CATS WITH SMALLER SEDANS AND COUPES ESPECIALLY, I AUTOMATICALLY THINK: HE/SHE IS SINGLE, A COUPLE WITH NO KIDS, A COUPLE WITH GROWN KIDS.
16 and 6'7"

14virus-briefings-baron1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Gotta admit, glad I got an SUV. I messed up my knee two weeks ago and it's been painful. It's alot easier to get in and out of my car because of the height. It would suck if I had a sedan

There is absolutely no reason for there to be 1 gas powered sedan on this list. People don't need all these SUV's and Trucks.
hate to break it to you but we live in a society where almost everything we have we don't need
ie this forum is filled with people regularly buying a new pair of sneakers every month :lol:

with people who have only one car and a family it makes sense that suvs are topping these lists,

Well folks. I sold the B5 in Oct of 2019 with 27k miles on it. I was cleaning up old parking ticket papers and decided to google my old B5 vin.

This is what I found.

https://en.bidfax.info/dodge/charge...at-2016-blue-62l-8-vin-2c3cdxl94gh257452.html

The second owner had it a little over 4k miles before it was crashed.

So so sad. :frown:
sheessshhh

remnids me kinda sad these hellcats are going out

wish i had some space i would want to pick one up for nostalgias sake

Gotta admit, glad I got an SUV. I messed up my knee two weeks ago and it's been painful. It's alot easier to get in and out of my car because of the height. It would suck if I had a sedan
💯 SUVs is where it's at man. More spacious, the higher ride height, potholes aren't as much of a pain to deal with. And like you said it's easier to get in & out.

Love driving my dad's CR-V for those reasons. My next vehicle is def going to be an SUV of some sort or Ram truck. They're just so much more comfortable than any sedans.

The Rav 4 is pretty nice. I had one as a loaner when my Accord coupe was in the shop and I was hooked.

I want to get one as my daily driver. Only concern is that it will be a target for carjackers.

naw, i couldn't do a SUV if it was my only car. the ride height and space is nice, but being quick and agile is where i'm at. i also don't like the higher center of gravity aka body roll.
I'm the same way. I did have a crossover for a while because I did need the utility, but now I'm back in a sports car as my daily.

No one needs anything. We got Uber and busses but we buy things because they make stuff easier.

Would you rather grocery shop with your car or take a bus covered in piss, argue with crackheads about if you have a 🚬 and have it take long as hell?

The Rav 4 is pretty nice. I had one as a loaner when my Accord coupe was in the shop and I was hooked.

I want to get one as my daily driver. Only concern is that it will be a target for carjackers.
I have a 2015 Rav4 and my next car I’m probably gonna get a newer rav or a 4Runner

I’d be more concerned about a Honda getting messed with but maybe that’s just my area. Accords, civics, and cr-v stay getting their wheels stolen

Back
Top Bottom