\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im not going to name names but I just read two posts ..one person loves driving a CR-V and another wants to get a RAV4. WTF is wrong with you people? Do you not have a soul?
Go ahead & name names, np. I sold my soul to the CR-V...I am without soul. The heart pumping adrenaline that fuels my soulless self when I'm behind the wheel of that CR-V is exhilarating no Challenger or Maxima could ever compare. Nothing wrong with either the CR-V or RAV4. They're both great vehicles & serve their intended purpose(s) well. Sometimes it's better to not drive a road hugging & low muscle car or an ancient Maxima that's on aftermarket coils & makes your *** feel every bump & pothole :lol:. It's not mine but rather my dad's & I drive it once in a while & it's always a refreshing & comfortable ride. No love for compact crossover SUVs?

I miss daily driving an suv 😪
Almost 500hp to the wheels would break alot of hearts 20210412_150616.jpg

It is true most people who buy SUVs & trucks don't use them for their intended purpose but I go by the live & let live approach 🤷‍♂️. Your $ you do you. To me, it's the same as how you can't tell someone who they can & cannot fall in love with, and so you can't tell people what they should or shouldn't be driving regardless of how much or how little that vehicle may be used for it's intended purpose.

It is true most people who buy SUVs & trucks don't use them for their intended purpose but I go by the live & let live approach 🤷‍♂️. Your $ you do you. To me, it's the same as how you can't tell someone who they can & cannot fall in love with, and so you can't tell people what they should or shouldn't be driving regardless of how much or how little that vehicle may be used for it's intended purpose.

I can.

YALL BUYING THEM BIG*** TRUCKS FOR NOFFIN.

Lucky me as I don't own a bigass truck, lol. Not yet at least, maybe a TRX in the future. If I install underglow lights & hookah pipes in the bed will you ride around with me?

No cause imma die of hookah inhalation first from driving around da block too much looking for a parking spot we can fit in.

I will say in general America is def over-suv'ed. Ruins the market for things like wagons.

I thought everyone in Merica was broke. How the hell everyone affording gas in these giant trucks? :lol: Them Balabama boys just riding around their F150's with unlimited gas hacks?

I thought everyone in Merica was broke. How the hell everyone affording gas in these giant trucks? :lol: Them Balabama boys just riding around their F150's with unlimited gas hacks?
Yeah I wonder how in the hell all these people get these 80k SUVs, especially in them areas with low pay.

Only if we pick up bags of fallen leaves on the way out.
Only 2 bags worth though. The rest of the bed will be used for my Target shopping bags I'll be putting my groceries & apples and 1 case of 24 pack Poland Spring water bottles in when we stop at the supermarket on the way home. All that hookah will make us thirsty & in need of some good hydration & nutrition afterward.

Only 2 bags worth though. The rest of the bed will be used for my Target shopping bags I'll be putting my groceries & apples and 1 case of 24 pack Poland Spring water bottles in when we stop at the supermarket on the way home. All that hookah will make us thirsty & in need of some good hydration & nutrition afterward.

Yeah that 24 pack woudnt fit in the back of a CRV. Idk about apples though, not enough soul in a CRV.

Yeah that 24 pack woudnt fit in the back of a CRV. Idk about apples though, not enough soul in a CRV.
Yeah no way would it fit in the back of the CRV- who gets those for space anyway? Such a pointless vehicle.

If CRV's don't have enough soul NO car does! Anyone looking to argue that need only drive 2 minutes in any Bronx neighborhood.

Back
Top Bottom