\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I think the the argument that we all are directly funding the modern industrial complex-which has roots in colonization. The direct question for my core mission is how to close the wealth gap that currently exists in my particular culture.

The cited examples were relevant to this thread (products) but recent examples such as an NBA owner directly helping the elimination of brown people might effect some differently.

All will react to the blatant selective outrage differently by being aware/affected of such issues. Buying and trading shares of Tesla has allowed me to acquire assets for my family. For my personal mission, that is a core mission. As we acquire more wealth, ESG will be come more important.

For some-they operate in a different spectrum. It’s understandable-to question why isn’t that same refusal to ‘support’ a person applied to other industries/companies that will help shape the future? What solutions do we have? Are all of our investment accounts aren’t holding these companies? Because depending on time horizon, a company having access to $1000 of your money for 10 years in shares would be more valuable than a one quarter net profit of $4800 from a car purchase. That isn’t speculation. So are everyone’s index funds all ESG focused?

I’m not actually challenging-or defending anything but there is an ideology that also selects certain people as a target. There are companies in all publicly traded indexes that have some of the worst practices of this modern era of its workers abroad including the company that is the subject of this discussion but it’s never highlighted. My particular contribution after researching is to not invest in some of them. But to each their own.

The same companies and founders that I mentioned have been invested in by the very same people who control a large balance of assets today. The final talking point is the separation of man from company, which again is selectively blurred within this discussion due to bias which is understandable. Pointing that out isn’t defending virtue of anyone, and frankly blending two different POVs-i.e. the bringing up of the ‘great’ operators of our and past times to show = this a connecting case of traits is distinctly different than simply ‘pointing out hypocrisy’ in critical examination of this operator.

My last point is the things that have been going on within Tesla the company is unfortunately par for the course in the automotive industry, again I’m not sure how that’s inaccurate.

Last edited:
Last few pages have been quite a read.

When the crux of your argument boils down to what-aboutism, it's a wrap. Even moreso when you have to trot out a literal Nazi, the MJ or robber barons, and a suspected pedophile to try and make your point. Yes all these people have problematic personalities and ideologies but to try to equate them and call out hypocrisy isn't the 'gotcha' that you think it is because life isn't that blqck and white.

There's a whole spectrum of bad behavior and ideologies so to try and say "they all do bad things, so you're a hypocrite if you support one but not the other" is such a low rent, bad faith argument. So someone can say yes, Bezos and Musk are both scumbags but Musk is a bigger scumbag so I don't want to support him. It's not hypocritical. It's not virtue signaling.
A3F3C421-2B13-47B0-9F1F-319C3F80AE97.gif

SOLD MY WRX TODAY AND PICKED UP MY SASQUATCH BADLANDS BRONCO

DDA24984-A837-47A3-80DE-C699A171FF55.jpeg

All this EV talk has me grateful for choices. That is what Toyota is saying there should be choice and EV is not the gotdamn clean earth vehicle EV extremists like to lie about.

A cool Old school BOF twin turbo V-6 that drinks dinosaur babies. I work out of it a ton in the back performing dad duties or if I’m waiting.

Likely will go with a RZ to try as a daily but it just won’t be as cool as this. And that counts for something this day and a
B96F763C-0909-42E4-9C21-DE0CC69DCC83.jpeg
C19E66A8-6B82-4E29-92DE-E98AB403640D.jpeg

I can’t trust ANY cult. Just read the tesla thread here and it’s like bizarro world. It’s hilarious to see people still support another guy that hates them lol.
I think they should rework the dual console. I don't know what they can do but something needs to be redesigned. The information on the smaller screen couldn't just be displayed on the large screen and remove the small screen completely.

I think they should rework the dual console. I don't know what they can do but something needs to be redesigned. The information on the smaller screen couldn't just be displayed on the large screen and remove the small screen completely.

I don’t mind the dual screen. Easy to use the HVAC as it’s in the bottom screen. Design wise not a fan of the top 12.3” screen that looks slapped on and not intergrated. But both are easy to use and touchscreen.

DID A FEW SMALL MODS TO THE BADLANDS WHILE I WAIT FOR THE RAPTOR.

SWAPPED THE SILVER HORSE TO BLACK, SWAPPED GRAY GRILL TO BLACK AND PLASTI-DIPPED THE BEAUTY RINGS BLACK. LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH THE BLACKED OUT PIECES

45D05FC9-5501-4258-8F9E-C653A18B1178.jpeg

015BD284-39D2-49E3-AFDF-B83922DBCC9F.jpeg

AND NO. I DID NOT PAINT INSIDE THE HOUSE :lol:
Looks good. I’m thinking of getting the grille and tramp stamp on my Raptor painted satin black. I’m not feeling the grey.

SWAPPED THE SILVER HORSE TO BLACK, SWAPPED GRAY GRILL TO BLACK AND PLASTI-DIPPED THE BEAUTY RINGS BLACK. LOOKS MUCH BETTER WITH THE BLACKED OUT PIECES

3FC1C5E6-AC3A-4B6A-B69A-D639B9DFE470.jpeg

16CF3BF3-3D3D-403C-BB3B-13DE2AF97162.jpeg

720FC748-5267-41FE-B81E-A486BBF67175.jpeg

310338FE-B97C-44D4-9349-D6AA71960B0C.jpeg

Tastefully done & looks a lot better blacked out. That 🐍in the back 🔥.

I come in peace, but would it be cheaper to just get her blasted and sprayed, because the colors won't be the same due to sun exposure. Also any rust is going to need to be cut out and repaired and painted.
I thought that would cost more. Paint jobs ain't cheap even from junkyard spray shops, lol. The donor car cost me $300(not bad) & my aim isn't a full restoration from ground up. I just needed a better looking hood & proper Nissan Maxima doors(old ones were from a '98 Infiniti) with healthy clear on them which all the doors + hood do have. Once it warms up a little I will be doing a deep clean on it- interior/exterior. I have all the supplies & will be claying, swirl removing/polishing & ceramic coating the car myself. Will post pics of the whole process.

Grass looking amazing, I remember the work you put in on the other thread.. Looking like astro turf.

I don’t mind the dual screen. Easy to use the HVAC as it’s in the bottom screen. Design wise not a fan of the top 12.3” screen that looks slapped on and not intergrated. But both are easy to use and touchscreen.
Concur looks like the larger screen was just an afterthought.

Can you point out the exact sentence in which I ‘defended’ anything? I’m really curious.
my bad not directly referring to you
but some people defend aholes who are the face of companies saying its excusable behaviour cuz they make cool products :lol:

3FC1C5E6-AC3A-4B6A-B69A-D639B9DFE470.jpeg

16CF3BF3-3D3D-403C-BB3B-13DE2AF97162.jpeg

720FC748-5267-41FE-B81E-A486BBF67175.jpeg

I don't remember this is Cleveland, right? Looks very much like a Rustbelt block. a nicer/well kept block but I'm noticed that a lot of these cities have the same look.

I don't remember this is Cleveland, right? Looks very much like a Rustbelt block. a nicer/well kept block but I'm noticed that a lot of these cities have the same look.
YES, THIS IS LAKEWOOD, OH. IT'S RIGHT UP AGAINST LAKE ERIE ABOUT A MILE FROM DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND. EVERYWHERE IN THE MIDWEST LOOKS THE SAME LOL.

IS 500 commissioned for Lexus Racing USA. This is pre-wrap. This is also street height, car is tracked so suspension was adjusted. Only 150 in this color.
02B9B1B0-941D-4736-A9C9-0EA5F81CE9E3.jpeg
8AA1596D-4081-4909-9F1C-7FA1F184EA03.jpeg
33E86452-78FC-4B46-BA30-89864AA0CF6B.jpeg
6CD866D7-A818-4767-839B-C49CFFB58DF1.jpeg
23911461-EAEC-47A6-8DA0-11339AE6AADA.jpeg
E28E1582-3D6E-4447-99E2-ACA794DF0E6A.jpeg

Wheels- BBS CC-R
20x9+32 and 20x-10.5 +45
Tires- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
235/35/20 and 275/30/20
Exhaust- GTHAUS axel back MUSA with valvetronic and black gloss tips
Suspension- RS-R best-i active coilovers
Shop- Buckhead Imports for 4SYTHE Group LLC
Video-

I don't remember where I heard this before probably a cop show or something but are Acura's known to be drug dealer cars?

30 years ago / Acura Legend.

Since then, nope.

I would not lean too heavily on most cops opinions relative to "drug dealer" spending habits.

Cops will find a dime of weed and claim it has a street value of $5000 :lol: :smh:

The stereotype these days is a Dodge / Hemi.

Back
Top Bottom