\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When we get that inevitable facelift with retro style round headlights. :nthat:

EDIT: But the price doesn't make sense in the US. 50k I could buy that, or a Camaro SS, or a SCAT Pack, or even a used CTS V.

Last edited:
Those e39 bimmers aged so well. I see a beautiful green 540 6 speed in seemingly immaculate condition near where i park my cars. Cant help but admire it everytime.

400z nismo is reportedly only coming in automatic configuration :sick:
IMG_0834.jpeg IMG_0838.jpeg

Msrp is gonna be 60-65 before dealer markup
After markup,registration and taxes I can see it going for 80k 🤦🏽‍♂️
For a Nissan that isn’t for a Gtr 80k is crazy

Last edited:
M MrClean510 MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
What are you taking….. 400z or Dark Horse
I dislike the current taste of american muscle cars, simply because they have been pumping out the same look for like a decade. so much so that tbh if i had no choice I might take the Z simply because it'll be more unique and the crowd of mustangs are lowkey annoying but without a manual the Z could get boring quick tbh so might lean towards the mustang. I'm sure the Z will sell well most new kids these days don't know how to drive stick anyways

A low hp car is soooooo much more fun in stick for me personally

I dislike the current taste of american muscle cars, simply because they have been pumping out the same look for like a decade. so much so that tbh if i had no choice I might take the Z simply because it'll be more unique and the crowd of mustangs are lowkey annoying but without a manual the Z could get boring quick tbh so might lean towards the mustang. I'm sure the Z will sell well most new kids these days don't know how to drive stick anyways

A low hp car is soooooo much more fun in stick for me personally

What was the reason for you selling the challenger?

I’m not even gonna front I don’t like kia (stinger is the exception) but this is actually tough. The rear is giving me Audi vibes

Appreciate it :nthat:

Funny you say that cuz when they did the first real good Optima refresh for the 3rd gen (2010-2015) they had hired the designer from Audi, Peter Shreyer to revamp it. They’ve just been building off that. Even Mercedes took note as the rear of the Mercedes EQS looks strangely familiar.

IMG_3296.jpeg

Speaking of Z this bad boy was at the show yesterday

IMG_3239.jpeg
IMG_3240.jpeg

So I actually found a buyer for my Model Y, but over the weekend realized I couldn't really part with it. It's such a good daily and the dog mode saved my *** on Friday when I had to attend an event last second without a dog sitter. Left my buddy sitting in the car for 2 hours while I was at the event.

Are there any other alternative vehicles that have dog-mode or something similar? If not, I may have to stick with the Tesla brand. Overall i'm happy with the Model Y, I just would like something less common and with a smoother ride. My other cars spoil me a bit in this department.

I took the Jeep in for service 2 weeks ago. It ended up needing a new fuel pump, new ac blower motor, new valve cover gasket and a new tstat.

Anyways, I get it back and once I hit 70 mph the steering wheel vibrates like Im driving over rumble strips and the interior rattles like a tin can. I have no idea what the dealer did and I am bringing it back. I am at a loss, and so frustrated.

I checked the lugs in case if they rotated the tires (the work order says they didnt but never know) and they were all tight.

400z nismo is reportedly only coming in automatic configuration :sick:
IMG_0834.jpeg IMG_0838.jpeg

Msrp is gonna be 60-65 before dealer markup
After markup,registration and taxes I can see it going for 80k 🤦🏽‍♂️
For a Nissan that isn’t for a Gtr 80k is crazy
Whats really going to grind you gears is when they cancel it altogether because it "wasn't popular" and stick to just making Maximas, Altimas, Sentras and cross over SUVs.
Like you said M MrClean510 80K is nuts for this, especially when you consider modern Nissan absolutely sucks. They've been steadily spiraling downward since 2010. Their reliability was the stuff of legends in the 80s/90s. I can personally speak on this coming from a family that has like a hundred Maxima's mainly that are 90's models, lol, and an '02 which is almost done getting a new motor put in it. They stopped trying with the Z.

tr1ll tr1ll The Maxima will be discontinued next year due to declining sales. Their flagship car & main focus when it comes to Sedans is the Altima now. The CVT trans is a nightmare on current Nissans & its been that way for a few years now yet Nissan engineers do nothing to fix it.

Appreciate it :nthat:

Funny you say that cuz when they did the first real good Optima refresh for the 3rd gen (2010-2015) they had hired the designer from Audi, Peter Shreyer to revamp it. They’ve just been building off that. Even Mercedes took note as the rear of the Mercedes EQS looks strangely familiar.

IMG_3296.jpeg

Speaking of Z this bad boy was at the show yesterday

IMG_3239.jpeg
IMG_3240.jpeg
sheesshhhh this is pretty dang nice, the rear angle gives me old mazda rx vibes

Sounds like a bad deal compared to what you can already do with the Z

On 2nd thought that's a bad mfer

Last edited:
2024 Lexus LC 500 Inspiration Series….
125 units including a convertible option..
IMG_2536.jpeg
IMG_2537.jpeg

Like you said M MrClean510 80K is nuts for this, especially when you consider modern Nissan absolutely sucks. They've been steadily spiraling downward since 2010. Their reliability was the stuff of legends in the 80s/90s. I can personally speak on this coming from a family that has like a hundred Maxima's mainly that are 90's models, lol, and an '02 which is almost done getting a new motor put in it. They stopped trying with the Z.

tr1ll tr1ll The Maxima will be discontinued next year due to declining sales. Their flagship car & main focus when it comes to Sedans is the Altima now. The CVT trans is a nightmare on current Nissans & its been that way for a few years now yet Nissan engineers do nothing to fix it.
Dayum! Surprising yet not surprising. I like the Maxima, but I don’t see nearly as many of them on the road as I do Altimas or Q50s even.

Back
Top Bottom