\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Simply put….. we would no longer be friends and you will have done 1 of only 3 things I am willing to fight over .
im curious to hear of the other 2 :lol:
i would only do it once the flat 6 is blown up.

sidenote was in my boys 992 gt3rs in the canyons and the downforce is crazy, could feel the g forces pulling on my face in the twisties :lol:

Last weekend, I took my car to my dream track from my childhood days of playing Gran Turismo 3.
Definitely humbled by the track, and showed me how much I need to learn, which is great for this hobby to have me engaged for a long time. It was really fun, and can't wait to get another chance to be out there again. LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-909-1054.jpg LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-909-1093.jpg LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-909-9187.jpg LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-NOTAG-1189.jpg

Last weekend, I took my car to my dream track from my childhood days of playing Gran Turismo 3.
Definitely humbled by the track, and showed me how much I need to learn, which is great for this hobby to have me engaged for a long time. It was really fun, and can't wait to get another chance to be out there again. LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-909-1054.jpg LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-909-1093.jpg LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-909-9187.jpg LightSpeed-10-29LSGTP-NOTAG-1189.jpg

Awesome… it’s a good car on track and certainly quick out the corners

Nice man. They didn’t make you sit with an instructor? I’m assuming it’s one of the first times you tracked it?

1699331964576.png

1699331975278.png

1699331985803.png

1699332021429.png

im not ready to buy this but eff it lets see what it takes
this is so damn beautiful to me
3000 pounds
near 500hp
rwd
manual
huge downforce
sheesh

Thanks for the tag buddy. I hate to pour cold water on this, but this is NOT street legal. The GT4 is their track car. They unveiled this about a year ago, for those who want to race it in some series overseas (club racing) and those who just want a weekend track toy. BUT..... Lotus will bring out a more tuned up Emira in time and don't be surprised if some parts from the racecar are used. 👍

But isn't it freaking awesome looking? Car is such a beautiful design. 🤤🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥

Oh, absolutely. For how much they cost, definitely.
It's not just due to their high cost, but the poor performance I've read about and seen on YouTube. Additionally, it takes a considerable amount of time to recharge, especially in colder weather conditions.

Thanks for the tag buddy. I hate to pour cold water on this, but this is NOT street legal. The GT4 is their track car. They unveiled this about a year ago, for those who want to race it in some series overseas (club racing) and those who just want a weekend track toy. BUT..... Lotus will bring out a more tuned up Emira in time and don't be surprised if some parts from the racecar are used. 👍

But isn't it freaking awesome looking? Car is such a beautiful design. 🤤🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥
they say 40% of the original emira parts are there.
the criminal in me wants to buy a regular emira and do a vin swap
:nthat:

they say 40% of the original emira parts are there.
the criminal in me wants to buy a regular emira and do a vin swap
:nthat:

I know it sounds tempting, but don't! You don't want "someone" showing up at your house demanding to see the car. Stories of the Feds taking cars because of VIN swaps is not hyperbole. Look up the story of Unique Performance out of Texas with the Eleanor cars! VIN swapped cars and they got shut down eventually.

The but I can almost guarantee that car is sold on either a title that says "off road use only" in bold type, dead center on it, or quite possibly a bill of sale like what Ford did with the old Mustang CobraJet drag cars (sold from the parts department on a Bill of Sale only). Like I said, there will be several tuned up Emira trims in time. The V6 is gonna be here for a decent amount of time so they will offer a street GT4 or R or GT model (whatever they decide to call it) and it will use some of these parts (that wing especially). 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom