\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

My model S? I doubt it, I shipped it to Louisiana. Best decision ever, since it was before all the crazy price cuts and set me up to get the R8.

I will be out there this weekend tho for C&C at the promenade.
oh wow not close at all

Yea this one was the same color as urs and a machined finish on the wheels. great combo

1a.jpg
First gen right?
Great car but I’m thinking of getting rid of mine since I don’t see my self spending the fbo or boost “tax”

IMG_0310.jpeg

Yup.. due to construction it was 16 hours up from atlanta.. coming down wasn’t bad about 12. Trip was relatively boring until I got to Pennsylvania. It turned into a breathtaking drive. I had been to Watkins Glen before but rented cars. I knew I wanted to bring the LC up at least once. I grin thinking about the drive it’s that fun up there.

Coincidently, we made some history with a rare double podium GTD and GTD Prop win that weekend!

1704888914565.jpeg

1704888957349.jpeg

1704888991023.jpeg

1704889068095.jpeg

1704889097765.jpeg

1704889176420.jpeg

1704889209631.jpeg

1704889242923.jpeg

1704889315876.jpeg

1704889360716.jpeg
How would you compare it to the tail of the dragon? We have some nice roads up in upstate NY. Connecticut too

How would you compare it to the tail of the dragon? We have some nice roads up in upstate NY. Connecticut too

Nothing really like the Tail of the Dragon. That’s super intense and a very tight road for 11 miles. The parkways around it are similar to the pennsylvania interior, long nice winding roads. Both scenic. I’ve done the Dragon maybe 20 or so times now.

Here is a video I did with Vossen up there in the GS F

Theyre making a 2 door Charger?

…isnt that what a Challenger is? :lol:
Lol, a Challenger has nothing to do with the Charger, man :lol: , Chally is it's own car(but similar design language as the Charger).

This EV transition Dodge is doing doesn't include the Challenger the main focus is the Charger only, for now. I'm sure they'll bring back the Chally in EV form soon & it'll most likely be just as assugly as this EV Charger if not uglier. Dodge better start counting their days.

Lol, a Challenger has nothing to do with the Charger, man :lol: , Chally is it's own car(but similar design language as the Charger).

This EV transition Dodge is doing doesn't include the Challenger the main focus is the Charger only, for now. I'm sure they'll bring back the Chally in EV form soon & it'll most likely be just as assugly as this EV Charger if not uglier. Dodge better start counting their days.

I know OG Charger 2 door blah blah, but today I just associate Chally being the 2 door “version” of the Charger. Most people do in a way, Charger if you want 4 doors, Chally 2 even though are seperate cars.

You gotta nail coupe styling. So far this ain’t it. Immediately needs fender flares. I hope it looks better and is does well,

I know OG Charger 2 door blah blah, but today I just associate Chally being the 2 door “version” of the Charger. Most people do in a way, Charger if you want 4 doors, Chally 2 even though are seperate cars.
Yeah, that makes sense. Most people do it like that like you said. I haven't read anything about an EV Challenger just yet but then again it just went out of production less than a month ago.

drop pics mane!!
Will do it’s a 4-6 month wait for the top. Miata should be done in a couple months just need to get a new rear diff and dash for it, and be pushing an easy 250-300 at the wheels. Finally got the rest of the Motec parts for the vintage Bronco, yes a 70s with a coyote running Motec. Follow me for more horrible financial decisions

Back
Top Bottom