\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

2A71E39C-9BA6-4679-934D-CF496D10DD26.jpeg

My coworker is a wild men, drives his ZL1 in all conditions
i love people like this
zmaqbool zmaqbool take note :lol: jk :tongue:

Hey guys, was wondering about your thoughts on Vorsteiner wing for my R8?

I bought the wing during the holiday sale, because I didn’t wanna miss out. Now I am having second thoughts because I feel like the wingless look is really clean, and less attention seeking.

I feel like if I add the wing I gotta black out all the emblems, and maybe even wrap the car and go down this whole rabbit hole.

There’s also people selling the 2020+ bumpers for 6k to retrofit, but it kind of looks like the predator to me. For some reason, all of my friends are telling me to do it.

IMG_7826.jpeg
i like that front end, and i think the wing make it look kinda better

my boy has that similar spec with the wing and super charger and i think it makes a difference in terms of traction.
u driven a supercharged r8? its bonkerssssss the whole rear squats its beautiful

He can't have summers on. Besides not having any traction, they would be hard as hockey pucks in the cold. Recipe for disaster.
Exactly what I was thinking. The softer summer compound would harden up real quick.
They are winter tires but that doesnt do much for RWD cars that powerful in snow
Very true. Props to him for daily'ing that beast. I could never.
i love people like this
zmaqbool zmaqbool take note :lol: jk :tongue:
Never! Lol, my baby isn't coming outside for another 3 1/2 months. I will be driving it up & down the garage levels sometime next week for some much needed exercise. Nasty winter weather here right now & my inspection is due next month, gotta see if it'll clear up a bit by then.

It’s different on some at or mt in a truck vs some blizzacks on my old rx7

That thing ripped in the snow. Obviously I wasn’t driving through feet of snow but with some common sense it was fun.

i like that front end, and i think the wing make it look kinda better

my boy has that similar spec with the wing and super charger and i think it makes a difference in terms of traction.
u driven a supercharged r8? its bonkerssssss the whole rear squats its beautiful

I’ve driven supercharged and turbo Huracans but not an R8. I may go down that road, eventually. The turbos even at mid-level at 1200hp are scary on the street. I think the supercharger is safer and much more palatable (especially being RWD). I can also keep my valved exhaust which is a game changer when a cop is nearby.

Its definitely gotten cheaper too, there’s turbo kits starting at 15k now.

I found a pic of the car with the same spoiler and same wheels I have, so this should make it easier to decide.

IMG_7843.jpeg

IMG_7844.jpeg

IMG_7841.jpeg

I’ve driven supercharged and turbo Huracans but not an R8. I may go down that road, eventually. The turbos even at mid-level at 1200hp are scary on the street. I think the supercharger is safer and much more palatable (especially being RWD). I can also keep my valved exhaust which is a game changer when a cop is nearby.

Its definitely gotten cheaper too, there’s turbo kits starting at 15k now.

I found a pic of the car with the same spoiler and same wheels I have, so this should make it easier to decide.

IMG_7843.jpeg

IMG_7844.jpeg

IMG_7841.jpeg
For sure get it

Buy preowned. depreciation crazy
only reason it’s even on the radar. Been looking at sports wagons and will probably still go that route for a daily…but figured I should look at suvs in the same price range as well. Dark horse rs3. Need it to fit both kids in a pinch at the minimum

only reason it’s even on the radar. Been looking at sports wagons and will probably still go that route for a daily…but figured I should look at suvs in the same price range as well. Dark horse rs3. Need it to fit both kids in a pinch at the minimum
RS3 has been on my radar for years. Dealers have been tempting me with Dark Horses, but after this snow and watching a neighbor with a 5.0 struggle in this snow, I'm having second thoughts.

Porsche Macan?

Buy preowned. depreciation crazy

Was just about to say the same thing. They drop like a rock in a lake value wise after bought new.

I will say, saw a few at Summit Aston in Summit NJ when I went to attend the Lotus Emira test drive event. They had one inside and it was STUNNING.

Here is another from the same dealer when my wife and I went back in April 2022 so she could see an Evora GT in person (to decide if she wanted to get the purple one she eventually got). This was in the showroom. The blue interior was AMAZING!!
PXL_20220415_172843477.jpg
PXL_20220415_172942685.jpg
PXL_20220415_172820700.jpg
PXL_20220415_173431699.MP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom