\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Definitely not buying new

My bad wasn't trying to single you out lol, I just meant in general.

I've been tempted by used Astons, a lot of nice older ones were hovering around 20-30k. But I just can't trust them to own long term, seen way too many people have issues with them. Any repairs on an Aston are going to be wild.

Out of all those little SUVs the DBX is probably one of the nicer looking ones, but even then I'm not sold on the look. Interiors are something I've always liked on Astons though.

That dealership is 5 mins from my house. Almost got my first Porsche there

No kidding? Beautiful area. My buddies and I went to Pascarella Brothers after the Emira drive in April. Had the meatball parm and it was damn good! All the food we had was really good.

Everyone mentioning depreciation is right.

I've been on a few Aston group drives, and the DBX keeps up just fine with the sports cars in the twisties. It's an amazing sports luxury SUV.

It’s one of my favorites. Hypebeasts on the Urus but I really like the DBX

Whats the word on ceramic tint? Havent had to shop tint in a long time but getting a new car so now I'm looking. Seems like it really helps with the heat but I live in the Pacific Northwest so it only gets hot maybe 3 months a year if that. Not sure if I should pay the extra for the ceramic.

Whats the word on ceramic tint? Havent had to shop tint in a long time but getting a new car so now I'm looking. Seems like it really helps with the heat but I live in the Pacific Northwest so it only gets hot maybe 3 months a year if that. Not sure if I should pay the extra for the ceramic.
Ceramic tint is the absolute truth. Cost a little more than regular tint but worth every penny. It does not heat up at all like regular tint film would.

if no one said it yet the r8 looks wayyyyyyyy better with that wing honestly could be bigger too :evil:
and vorsteiner products are :pimp:

Took a look at viper prices and they finally coming back down to reality, probably make a move in a year or two

Which Gen? The 5th is an amazing vehicle both inside and out. Love those Sabelt racing seats and real leather. Some really unique colors out there. And one doesn't need to get an ACR (prices for those will always be bonkers).

Which Gen? The 5th is an amazing vehicle both inside and out. Love those Sabelt racing seats and real leather. Some really unique colors out there. And one doesn't need to get an ACR (prices for those will always be bonkers).
5th gen for sure but Vipers always been my dream car so I wouldn’t mind a 3rd or 4th gen. And yeah any of the special additions I’m not interested in, I’ll take the bare minimum a viper is a viper imo

Could have sworn I posted this but I guess I didn't. Got an invite to take the new Lotus Eletre EV SUV out for a drive!
PXL_20240104_192532991.jpg
PXL_20240104_192556882.jpg

I'm NOT an EV person. Hybrid, sure, but full blown EV? Nope! But they emailed me so why the heck not. Plus the sales manager knows how much of a Lotus fanatic I am (and knows I tried to get a job there, but that's a story for another time). Anyhow, the thing is HOLY BLEEP fast! This is the R with 905 hp, and I believe it's close to the Plaid in terms of acceleration. They had the truck on snow tires (this is a Lotus USA pre-production vehicle so it's been used and abused, and it gets drive to each dealership in the country).

So with the tire choice, Track Mode wasn't an option, but Sport was and that was mind numbingly fast! Really messed up your eyes when you launch it. 😳 Cool feature, change the modes and the seat bolsters adjust accordingly. Fit and finish was really impressive, even for a PP vehicle. And the color was just 🔥🔥🤤🤤 Shame they didn't offer this color on the Emira 🤦🏻‍♂️ Oh and Green is no longer the signature color of Lotus. It's now yellow! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

But all in all, it was a fun time and something to experience. Can't wait for the Emeya, the car that goes against the Taycan & E-Tron GT.

And driving home from it, remembering what I had heard from my neighbor, that the local pizza shop owner, who used to have an LP Gallardo, then a McLaren 720, had some crazy truck at his shop. So going home from doing errands, I went past and wouldn't you know...
PXL_20240110_203341881.jpg

Its called the Apocalypse 6x6 Juggernaut. And I believe it's based off of a donor TRX. They have a bunch of different models they create. Here's a link to their site. Crazy stuff.

Well, I had to go back out to the store and went by it at night. And I had to see just how large it was next to my Maverick 😂😂🤣🤣

PXL_20240111_012258120.jpg
PXL_20240111_012308729.jpg

Damn tires almost reach the top of my fenders! 😂😂😂 Absolutely comical. As is the price.

Ceramic tint is the absolute truth. Cost a little more than regular tint but worth every penny. It does not heat up at all like regular tint film would.

Thanks bruv. Definitely going to get it then since it isn't that much extra.

I also know you're the resident washing/detailing enthusiast. You have any sites or channels you recommend on how to properly wash and wax?

Truck boys chime in…

I got a ram not too long ago and I love it, but my family was all Chevy coming up. The Silverado is calling my name now. Any thoughts on mopar vs the bowtie as it relates to trucks
I have always went with GM even though the fit and finish is ALWAYS better on RAM IMO.
I was patiently waiting for the RST Electric Silverado.
2months before the Silverado hit the lot I saw the RAM EV.
I have yet to DRIVE the SIlVERADO, next vehicle for me will for sure BE EV, Ram probably it.

Just hit 132k on my rav4. Got it with 32k so 100k miles later I’ve had no issues other than excessive oil consumption the past year or so. Gone 100k in a little bit more than 5 years. Been such a better purchase than my last car, a Mazda 6

That being said I’m gonna need new brakes and tires pretty soon, not looking forward to paying for those :lol:

What kind of a car is it? Lease factor is basically 0% which is damn good. Residual isn't the greatest, especially at 10k per. I never had lease payments for customers like this, so it's all up to you. Great discount on the car I will say that. But having to put down $10k and still have a payment of over $1,600 and you don't own it is steep.

05fordgt 05fordgt MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain
All valid points, my view was with such a heavy amount off the MSRP and the lease factor being so good. I will probably be able to make money from it, or at the bare minimum breakeven in a year or two.

$1600 a month is a lot but a typical lease is about $2400 so from that perspective I wanted to see if you guys noticed anything that I did not that would not make this a good deal

I am going to assume this is a BMW M8 or M5, in which case I would say the price is really good. No marked up MF, almost like it's some type of special financing. The problem really is the residual, but there's nothing you can do there other than buy preowned.

Look for an OL code to drop the price even further and pull the trigger.

If i'm incorrect then please share what vehicle and I could probably help out further.

Edit: it must be an XM because of the rebate, i'm not sure where pricing should be at with these, but the numbers look strong enough. I would push for 10% off MSRP plus incentives and also look for an OL Code.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom