\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

stunnaman stunnaman aye is that thing dakota brown? Don't think I've ever seen an E63, much less a wagon in that color. Rare as hell.

It's Dolomite Brown , I think Dakota is more of a richer-redder brown there isn't too much info I can find on it, maybe an AMG / Non-AMG slight variation not sure.

I only know of 5 including mine, tryna find more documentation but its hard as f :lol:

New tails are the same across the 992.2 models. Agree I prefer the look of the .1 tails but if my dealer gets me an allocation I can’t say now

Carpark event in Fidi today. Wish that yellow Murci was in a different spot. They just stuck it in the corner. Also man that R34 was cooked lol, didnt look like they washed it in months.

IMG_9516.jpeg

IMG_9609.jpeg

IMG_9656.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT​
IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9623.jpeg

img_9609-jpeg.3299223

IMG_9660.jpeg

IMG_9648.jpeg

IMG_9622.jpeg

IMG_9631.jpeg

Last edited:
Appreciate it, thats exactly what I was thinking to do...when I bought the wagon the alcantara inserts were trashed it looked so disgusting, I revived em best I could watching a few detailing vids but with this new steering wheel I wanna try and preserve it best I can

I have an '14 E63 Wagon, this wheel is a 2012+ retro fit 2020 style

Im getting the Carbon fiber lip, diffuser, mirror caps and spoiler cleared while the car is in paint. So the steering wheel will tie it all together

IMG_6374.jpg
One of the sexiest & cleanest rides in the thread :pimp: Right up there with SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON shark nose Beemer 🔥

Back
Top Bottom