POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

the skyline in the back.. not the M3
r32 is blowing my mind man, nice advans! did you get it through motorex before it got shut down?

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by proper english

been thinking about upgrading for the longest time... but i just cant let this car go
pimp.gif
too special.
37c155869180e693d3a894bb2724d2225102725.jpg

04.. all stock has about 300k miles on it
laugh.gif
jk
happy.gif
word. i've been wanting a different car for the longest. but everytime i start prepping ads and stuff to sell my car, the regret starts kicking in right there. i just can't do it. my IS is creeping up on 40k.
sick.gif

also. i guess im in the minority of people who wouldnt mind driving an RX. it isnt the most amazing, panty dropping, neck breaking car out there like the kid is making it out to be though (we all know that title belongs to the IS
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
). i've whipped around a loaner one a couple times, its a cool whip.
Creeping on 40k? Man, my car will be 2 years old on 2/22 and it's already at 32,xxx miles and this is already cut down. I put the samemileage on the Evo in 14-15 months.
laugh.gif
Let's switch cars for a year so I can preserve the miles, son.

To the homie asking, Dako lives in the Philippines, not the U.S. so no need to import it.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by proper english

been thinking about upgrading for the longest time... but i just cant let this car go
pimp.gif
too special.
37c155869180e693d3a894bb2724d2225102725.jpg

04.. all stock has about 300k miles on it
laugh.gif
jk
happy.gif
word. i've been wanting a different car for the longest. but everytime i start prepping ads and stuff to sell my car, the regret starts kicking in right there. i just can't do it. my IS is creeping up on 40k.
sick.gif

also. i guess im in the minority of people who wouldnt mind driving an RX. it isnt the most amazing, panty dropping, neck breaking car out there like the kid is making it out to be though (we all know that title belongs to the IS
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
). i've whipped around a loaner one a couple times, its a cool whip.
Creeping on 40k? Man, my car will be 2 years old on 2/22 and it's already at 32,xxx miles and this is already cut down. I put the same mileage on the Evo in 14-15 months.
laugh.gif
Let's switch cars for a year so I can preserve the miles, son.

To the homie asking, Dako lives in the Philippines, not the U.S. so no need to import it.
Actually, it was imported and converted to Left Hand Drive...dako told me awhile ago...Its actually illegal in the Philippines to have Right HandDrive..go figure..Sorry for being an old fogey, still up because today is the 50th Anniversary of "The Day the Music Died"..still listening to BuddyHolly.

Angel

I want to cop an IS or and SC. I was in my boy's IS and I fell in love. How much would I be looking at spending on one under 100K?

why do people argue about cars and phones like it somehow defines their existence? they are just possessions people.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

GT stripe kit on a v6?

Yeah. The Mustang is a pony package edition . I put an air intake kit, GT dual exhaust from the headers back, new fog lights, and a few other fun addons.

Beats paying top cash for a GT and a ton on insurance.

Originally Posted by JSENNY25

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

GT stripe kit on a v6?

Yeah. The Mustang is a pony package edition . I put an air intake kit, GT dual exhaust from the headers back, new fog lights, and a few other fun addons.

i'd rather pay the cash and have me a GT! do you have any other pics?

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by JSENNY25

MaZA4eVeR14 wrote:

GT stripe kit on a v6?

i'd rather pay the cash and have me a GT! do you have any other pics?

I have a few, but none on my computer. I had the stripe kit put on after I purchased the car. I'll try to take pics, but it is the dead of winter and snowis not a Mustang's friend.

This is my 3rd Mustang.
I had a blue V6 that I did all kids of silly stuff to and a 1990 5.0 that was beautyful. All black with a Hurst shifter.

If you must know, the 2 major reasons I got the 2007 V6 are:
1. I have just a few speeding tickets (insurance would have killed me on a GT)
2. I am saving up for a '67 or '68 Fastback (2+2) 289 HI PO....That is the only GT that really intersts me anymore.

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

Originally Posted by SA AMG

Originally Posted by innovativeONE

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

My Contribution..

2006 745 Li-22inch D-Forged Rims. Remus Quad Custom Exhaust

2008 335i Coupe.. Stock.

Daily Driver is the 335 and the 7 is for special ##% or to cruise on the weekend..
Not calling you out or whatever. I really don't care, but that 7 series is an 03-05 745Li, NOT an 06 745Li. In 2005-current the 745 was replaced with a 750 with front and rear facelifts.
^Word. There is no 2006 745i or LI. They became the 750i and 750LI from 06+. Explain yourself.
maybe a mistake?

You see dudes windows... looks like
pimp.gif
plants hahahaha

05 my bad.. error. and thats not my crib. its my neighbors. mines is to the right.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

just copped these- any warnings and concerns i should have before copping heres the ebay LINK

oe-bmw-kas-148-bsl-r-3rps.jpg
link is dead

get suspension work done before you get wheels..

exactly, its going to look super off. And what tires are you gon work with ? and I never heard of that wheel brand and being off ebay.. You get what you paidfor.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

just copped these- any warnings and concerns i should have before copping heres the ebay LINK

oe-bmw-kas-148-bsl-r-3rps.jpg
link is dead

get suspension work done before you get wheels..

exactly, its going to look super off. And what tires are you gon work with ? and I never heard of that wheel brand and being off ebay.. You get what you paid for.
yup..i wouldn't put on anything cheaper than volk on a bmw

I need your guys opinion. I've got around 19k to spend on a car. Should I buy a used g35,tl,tsx, or should I keep my civic? I know that keeping my civic isprobably the "right" thing to do,

but if you had to choose, what car would it be. Also, I plan on keeping either my civic or my next car for the next 8 years. Btw here's what my civic lookslike:
06.civic.29_%28400x300%29.jpg

Back
Top Bottom