POST YOUR CAR

keep the civic, save the money. if it was like a 1989 civic i would've upgraded but thas a brand new car which will last way past 8 years.

my 06 rex, then soon to be m3 or rs4.

fw6grt.jpg

Originally Posted by Shaky3

I need your guys opinion. I've got around 19k to spend on a car. Should I buy a used g35,tl,tsx, or should I keep my civic? I know that keeping my civic is probably the "right" thing to do,

but if you had to choose, what car would it be. Also, I plan on keeping either my civic or my next car for the next 8 years. Btw here's what my civic looks like:
06.civic.29_%28400x300%29.jpg
Keep the Civic, save your $$$

keeping the civic for the next 8 years is just about the smartest thing you can do...unless you splurge the money you save.

Originally Posted by Shaky3

I need your guys opinion. I've got around 19k to spend on a car. Should I buy a used g35,tl,tsx, or should I keep my civic? I know that keeping my civic is probably the "right" thing to do,

but if you had to choose, what car would it be. Also, I plan on keeping either my civic or my next car for the next 8 years. Btw here's what my civic looks like:
06.civic.29_%28400x300%29.jpg

Hybrid ???

You guys are gettin' way too tough on the RX. It's a nice casual ride with a pretty good (although overpriced) quality. Does it break necks? No. Is ita respectable ride whether women drive it or not? Yes.

NOTE: This doesn't mean I'm siding with anyone.

Although if I had to it wouldn't be with the kid saying that his RX breaks necks. That statement is just
indifferent.gif
. As far as I'm concerned, no car is "neck breaking" to meunless there's something different about it from the original stock car or if it's rare and in good condition (Skyline drivers out there have my deeprespect). Even if it's something little or even the way it's being driven. Yeah, Bentleys and Lambos are expensive and luxurious, but they come with aprice.

Mine on the left...

2001 Cadillac DTS

Love it more than I can describe. A very "misunderestimated" car boasting a 4.6L V8. All in all, very dangerous in the hands of the wrong Granny.

On the right, however-- my boy's Mazda ProtegeSpeed. We've had WAY too much fun doing stupid stuff in that one.

My 1st car 1998 BMW 328is. I got it for 4000 but it needed a new front end. So far I got a carbon fiber hood, HID headlights, Eibach lowering springs, Bilsteinshocks, and an Active Autowerke Exhaust. Let me kno what you think.

akm2tan, are those Advan RS? love your car, needs IX or JDM headlights/tail lights though... i always hated the stock VIII altezza look. anyrear shots?

Back
Top Bottom