POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by DenisHot

lol it is my last name

i had a feelin after seeing your username lol- my bad
happy.gif

The Mustang is clean, dont know why hes laughing. Then again he drives an Si, typical of every Civic guy to be hating on every other car, thinking their littleV-Tec toys are the best. The Si is an amazing car, looking to get a sedan myself, but its slow as crap, and doesnt have any torque to save its life. Oh and itsFWD, go figure.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Was my moms car up until about a month ago. so yeah, it was a hand me down
grin.gif

only mod so far is tein springs since i have no monies for coilovers..hope to be kitted on some work wheels by summer
happy.gif
thats a nice hand me down fam. my first car was a hand me down 1992 volvo 850
now im whipping a 06 Accord, got it in 06.

tryna upgrade this summer. i really want a 328 or a 335. ugh... soon enough.. soon enough...

Originally Posted by onetruehomie

same car, new mods
The two civic next to it are my friends this was at the all car meet in Seattle!
pimp.gif
XXX ROOT BEER

3097030_3_full.jpg

my 07 Trailblazer, hopefully can get rid of it this summer for either a Dodge Ram or a WRX

Originally Posted by k b0mber

can't sleep... so i decided to post a few more pics.

90rgn7.jpg

2yl9ves.jpg

2gw6p8p.jpg

2003 M3 with:

AC Schnitzer lip, roof spoiler, trunk spoiler, and diffuser
Work II REZAX 19"s on Toyo T1-R's
Eisanmann Meisterschaft exhaust
Billstein PSS9 coilovers
CSL Brake kit

I like your car but I'm not a fan of the wheels (get some CSL or M6 wheels... you already got the suspension so you can adjust the ride height and have akiller stance) or the silver mesh on the bumper.

Have you ever thought about black kidneys and side grills? I think that's a MUST on M3's...

I drive a Rx-8, 04 and manual transmission. I know people here will hate saying its too slow, bad mpg, rotary lol but I love it. Great handling and somethingabout revving that Renesis to its 9,000k redline.. here yaaa go. The red e46 is my best friend's ride.
n1579620048_30022061_9425.jpg

n1579620048_30021919_8840.jpg

Back
Top Bottom