POST YOUR CAR

I'm getting my first car on Wednesday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Two toned was clean...rip. You goin the same route w the infiniti?

Not too sure. The two-tone wasnt really planned but when the weather started to get hot, I started seeing Chargers as often as red lights on a Xbox. So I justwanted to do something to stand out from the crowd. I was really into Forza 2 at the time so I painted a Charger on the game and it look
pimp.gif
so I just got aprice quote and dropped the car off that week. The Infiniti is so smooth and clean im not sure if I really wanna take it there. MAYBE rims and tint. Thereason I havent done it yet is because I dont get pulled over in this car like I did with the Charger so it feels kinda good lol

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by streetchemistry

not to get off topic but, HOLLAKID619, you got a youtube link to ur avy?
eek.gif

I wish. I found it on a website with a bunch of .gif images and it made me laugh so i owned it.
laugh.gif
aight thanks, man i gotta find that clip. Dude let him have it with that shove...

Not too sure. The two-tone wasnt really planned but when the weather started to get hot, I started seeing Chargers as often as red lights on a Xbox. So I just wanted to do something to stand out from the crowd. I was really into Forza 2 at the time so I painted a Charger on the game and it look
pimp.gif
so I just got a price quote and dropped the car off that week. The Infiniti is so smooth and clean im not sure if I really wanna take it there. MAYBE rims and tint. The reason I havent done it yet is because I dont get pulled over in this car like I did with the Charger so it feels kinda good lol
maybe you should've got the srt

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Not too sure. The two-tone wasnt really planned but when the weather started to get hot, I started seeing Chargers as often as red lights on a Xbox. So I just wanted to do something to stand out from the crowd. I was really into Forza 2 at the time so I painted a Charger on the game and it look
pimp.gif
so I just got a price quote and dropped the car off that week. The Infiniti is so smooth and clean im not sure if I really wanna take it there. MAYBE rims and tint. The reason I havent done it yet is because I dont get pulled over in this car like I did with the Charger so it feels kinda good lol
maybe you should've got the srt
Thought about it, priced some, and went to see some too. But this time I wanted some lux. The seats cool my ***
roll.gif

Was my moms car up until about a month ago. so yeah, it was a hand me down
grin.gif

only mod so far is tein springs since i have no monies for coilovers..hope to be kitted on some work wheels by summer
happy.gif

Originally Posted by nicefro

Nice, and to the guy who went from Charger to M45, good choice.

Yeah man, it was like going from Amy Winehouse to Beyonce
pimp.gif

Went for a ride in my friend's M45 the other day and all I can say is WOW. What a car. Good choice man.

Originally Posted by nicefro

Nice, and to the guy who went from Charger to M45, good choice.

Yeah man, it was like going from Amy Winehouse to Beyonce
pimp.gif
Very nice dude.
pimp.gif

I wanted to do the exact same thing and get rid of the Charger for the M.

I am still waiting to do this so props to you sir.

Back
Top Bottom