POST YOUR CAR

there are some BEAUTIFUL machines up in hurr....

07 Phantom

me n the "garage" after waxin one of the wifeys whips

laugh.gif

Took a new series of pics today of the Jeep after its July 4th detail!

^Paint reflection FTW!

^The garage valets did that to my hitch step.

okay need some opinions.
I'm getting bored with my TB can't really add anything until the warranty is over with but I would also like to paint it. Yall think a flat black wouldlook good on it?
l_f253e64c2fdea628508087ef20410453.jpg

Flat black looks good on some cars but I don't think I'd have the balls to do it. I might get sick of it. High gloss looks better IMO.

thats the same i was thinking. cause if i don't like it thats a lot of money just thrown down the drain

All that TB needs is some rims, tinted windows and smoked or blacked out tail-lights. Paint looks good already so don't ruin it.

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

All that TB needs is some rims, tinted windows and smoked or blacked out tail-lights. Paint looks good already so don't ruin it.
add some aggressive tires also

you really think so? maybe it just needs a wash cause the paint now looks nothing compared to how it is in the picture.
and a system is in progress waiting on this warranty to be over

no idea yet, i think once this summer is up or after first semister i'm getting an DVD in-dash.
after that I was thinking about just two 12" JL subs and some speakers, nothing to special.
either JL or Memphis

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Anyone got the new Malibu?

i see A LOT of these.

they look good.............
OK. I'm thinking about getting one since they are cost friendly for me right now. Whats the multi periods for lol?

lol JLs are nice idk why they get so much hate, they are kinda over priced though.
but yeah i've looked around there and posted asking about an in dash. I'll post again whenever I'm ready to get a system

Originally Posted by omgitswes

no idea yet, i think once this summer is up or after first semister i'm getting an DVD in-dash.
OK how much does that cost and do you all think it would screw the look of this dash up if I had a GPS/DVD/CD player installed?

8356.06.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

a nice double din would look nice in that malibu

Got any pics or links? Oh and do they make some that come with a GPS so I can have it as a all in one type of thing?

Back
Top Bottom