POST YOUR CAR

30m70hw.jpg

Originally Posted by el cuco

Here's mine:

what is it with the roof racks on the top of the car with that spoiler kinda thing ? i see alot of civics arround here having it .. is it just for the look ?
sorry for the dumb question no offense just wondering.

first car.. 1970 Chevy C-10 lowered 2 1/2" in the front 4" in the rear

second car was a 2007 Impala seen behind my current car a 1959 AMC Rambler Super

the Rambler has a small block 400/400 turbo trans and a 9" ford rear axel
and a quick pic of the music in the Impala

4 CVR12's on a Rockford Fosgate T1000.1bd
1st post

yo after watching cruel intentions today and seeing your car right there, i wanna ride around in something pre-1960 soooooooo bad right now

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by NoTurninBack

1st post

smh.gif
There is indeed NoTurninBack from that. How much does something like that typically weigh? I was just wondering because I'd imagine thattook your fuel economy down a considerable amount.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

1st post

smh.gif
There is indeed NoTurninBack from that. How much does something like that typically weigh? I was just wondering because I'd imagine that took your fuel economy down a considerable amount.

the box and subs don't weigh that much never noticed a difference in gas millage
btw i am going to changed the subs for 4 Rockford Fosgate T1 subs and a Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bd amp that should weigh it down

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

1st post

smh.gif
There is indeed NoTurninBack from that. How much does something like that typically weigh? I was just wondering because I'd imagine that took your fuel economy down a considerable amount.

the box and subs don't weigh that much never noticed a difference in gas millage
btw i am going to changed the subs for 4 Rockford Fosgate T1 subs and a Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bd amp that should weigh it down

I wouldn't buy those either.

take a visit here
http://niketalk.com/topic/172269?page=1

drop a budget and i'll piece together something nice
pimp.gif

+

x
(lowered + badgeless black grill) = my ride in a few weeks
pimp.gif

sidenote: nobody else with a Vdub in this joint????
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom