POST YOUR CAR

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by nicefro

TL-S, That gen G35 interior is atrocious.
Yeah because the major deciding factor should be interior.
laugh.gif

Yall crack me up putting so much emphasis on a car's interior. Performance, reliability, maintenance cost, gas mileage, exterior are wayyyyy more important than interior. How much hours out of the day does one sit inside a car. I've never once heard of a shorty droppin the panties because your car's center console has alot of buttons
laugh.gif

i think the interior matters just as much as the exterior. if imma be sittin there in traffic staring at my dash it better be somewhat presentable. but thatsjust my opinion. i know people that base most of their car buying off of exterior alone.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

alright i think this is the right post to post this question in, if you niketalk were to chose a car, which would it

06 g35 coupe black on black with nav

put whatever you think into consideration.

what rims are those?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by nicefro

TL-S, That gen G35 interior is atrocious.
Yeah because the major deciding factor should be interior.
laugh.gif

Yall crack me up putting so much emphasis on a car's interior. Performance, reliability, maintenance cost, gas mileage, exterior are wayyyyy more important than interior. How much hours out of the day does one sit inside a car. I've never once heard of a shorty droppin the panties because your car's center console has alot of buttons
laugh.gif

Interior matters my dude.
Never disputed that they dont matter but shouldnt be a deciding factor when purchasing a whip.

i think the interior matters just as much as the exterior. if imma be sittin there in traffic staring at my dash it better be somewhat presentable. but thats just my opinion. i know people that base most of their car buying off of exterior alone.
Im saying tho depending on your location u probably spend what 30-45tops during rush hour.. so your saying your interior makes the time go byfaster. Really for me comfortable seats with a decent hand rest is good enough for me... i don't need buttons for every little thing.. just looks toocluttered.

Interiors like this are so ugly to me
163_0807_06z+2009_audi_a4_avant+interior_view.jpg

gimme a center console simple like this [which is probably bland to most] and im good

2010-jaguar-xkr-center-console.jpg

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Dudes is sleepin' on tl's
img3167800.jpg

img3168800.jpg

img3169800.jpg

img3170800.jpg

img3171800.jpg

img3172800.jpg

img3173800.jpg

img3177800.jpg

img3178800.jpg

img3180800.jpg

img3181800.jpg

img3210800.jpg

img3216800.jpg

3302015323_d762db6dcd.jpg

3302014489_21b815f62b.jpg

3302846306_b4fc6f8bc0.jpg

3302845548_6c5eb403d5.jpg

3302012529_ba6a63b137.jpg

3302012339_cbc26458bd.jpg
TD_Jakes_2.jpg

You have convinced me to take a closer look at these. Pat yourself on the back.
pimp.gif

Wait what year is that because I keep seeing newer ones for $16,000+. The price is cool but I was going to get this as a car to mod and what not so itwouldn't be the primary driver.

gimme a center console simple like this [which is probably bland to most] and im good

2010-jaguar-xkr-center-console.jpg

Cosign. You have a Charger right?

honestly guys how do u get ur cars so freaking shiny. i have a 2006 g25 coupe and it wont stay clean for nothing, my friend has the same exact car and colorand his is always clean and shiny and never washes it

laugh.gif
@ fusing a G35 with a Skyline.... cars arent Dub Zero's orSpizikes...

[Charles Barkley] Tuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrbbbllleee [Charles Barkley]

And i could see using Skyline kits but actually badging it to say Skyline when it isnt is beyond lame

lol at that "skyline gt g 35" im all for infiniti but chill
interiors are def. an important purchasing factor for me

The 11th generation (V35) Nissan Skyline, introduced in June 2001, was based on Nissan's FM platform, shared with the Nissan 350Z. The Nissan Skyline used a front-midship engine (VQ35DE), rear-wheel drive layout[sup][20][/sup] (all-wheel drive was available for the sedan) to achieve a 52%/48% weight distribution. The V35 was the first Skyline made for export to the United States. There it was sold under the company's luxury brand, Infiniti as the Infiniti G35.

The red car is a 2003 model and the orange one is a 2004. Before 2008 it was impossible to own a Nissan Skyline GT-R in the states because itdidnt meet safety standards. I wasnt until 08 when Nissan redesigned the GT-R it was able to be sold in the US. The G35 IS the USversion of the Nissan Skyline, just not the GT-R version. I dont understand why people are saying ewww like these are the first cars you've ever seen withbodykits/conversions.

I know there is a Skyline 350GT, but I'm willing to bet the ones you posted are not actual 350GTs. The GTR kits look terrible on them also, I'd saythey managed to rice them out. Horrible.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

The 11th generation (V35) Nissan Skyline, introduced in June 2001, was based on Nissan's FM platform, shared with the Nissan 350Z. The Nissan Skyline used a front-midship engine (VQ35DE), rear-wheel drive layout[sup][20][/sup] (all-wheel drive was available for the sedan) to achieve a 52%/48% weight distribution. The V35 was the first Skyline made for export to the United States. There it was sold under the company's luxury brand, Infiniti as the Infiniti G35.
The red car is a 2003 model and the orange one is a 2004. Before 2008 it was impossible to own a Nissan Skyline GT-R in the states because it didnt meet safety standards. I wasnt until 08 when Nissan redesigned the GT-R it was able to be sold in the US. The G35 IS the US version of the Nissan Skyline, just not the GT-R version. I dont understand why people are saying ewww like these are the first cars you've ever seen with bodykits/conversions.

Yeah i was about to correct myself since in Japan the current generation g35 is considered a Skyline. But dude has a Skyline GT-R front kit whichstill is considered perpetrating

I thought this was a post your car thread,
laugh.gif

Oh well... The things I would do for an S15...

3739131882_9b2b78e10c.jpg

The red car is a 2003 model and the orange one is a 2004. Before 2008 it was impossible to own a Nissan Skyline GT-R in the states because it didnt meet safety standards. I wasnt until 08 when Nissan redesigned the GT-R it was able to be sold in the US. The G35 IS the US version of the Nissan Skyline, just not the GT-R version. I dont understand why people are saying ewww like these are the first cars you've ever seen with bodykits/conversions.
Yeah i was about to correct myself since in Japan the current generation g35 is considered a Skyline. But dude has a Skyline GT-R front kit which still is considered perpetrating

Some people would agree because I hate when people put M3 kits on plain 'ol 3-Series but <'08 real GT-R in the US = illegal. So amodded G35 was the closet you could get. Besides, its not like someone threw that kit on a Honda or some crap
laugh.gif
Technically the G35 is a Skyline.

Yeah i was about to correct myself since in Japan the current generation g35 is considered a Skyline. But dude has a Skyline GT-R front kit which still is considered perpetrating
Some people would agree because I hate when people put M3 kits on plain 'ol 3-Series but <'08 real GT-R in the US = illegal. So a modded G35 was the closet you could get. Besides, its not like someone threw that kit on a Honda or some crap
laugh.gif

Pffftt... they might as well...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Some people would agree because I hate when people put M3 kits on plain 'ol 3-Series but <'08 real GT-R in the US = illegal. So a modded G35 was the closet you could get. Besides, its not like someone threw that kit on a Honda or some crap
laugh.gif
Pffftt... they might as well...
sick.gif

smh.gif
Shut up. Infiniti anything > Your life

Back
Top Bottom