POST YOUR CAR

these cars
sick.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

The 11th generation (V35) Nissan Skyline, introduced in June 2001, was based on Nissan's FM platform, shared with the Nissan 350Z. The Nissan Skyline used a front-midship engine (VQ35DE), rear-wheel drive layout[sup][20][/sup] (all-wheel drive was available for the sedan) to achieve a 52%/48% weight distribution. The V35 was the first Skyline made for export to the United States. There it was sold under the company's luxury brand, Infiniti as the Infiniti G35.
The red car is a 2003 model and the orange one is a 2004. Before 2008 it was impossible to own a Nissan Skyline GT-R in the states because it didnt meet safety standards. I wasnt until 08 when Nissan redesigned the GT-R it was able to be sold in the US. The G35 IS the US version of the Nissan Skyline, just not the GT-R version. I dont understand why people are saying ewww like these are the first cars you've ever seen with bodykits/conversions.
Yeah i was about to correct myself since in Japan the current generation g35 is considered a Skyline. But dude has a Skyline GT-R front kit which still is considered perpetrating
Some people would agree because I hate when people put M3 kits on plain 'ol 3-Series but <'08 real GT-R in the US = illegal. So a modded G35 was the closet you could get. Besides, its not like someone threw that kit on a Honda or some crap
laugh.gif
Technically the G35 is a Skyline.
you have Motorex Skylines from 90-04 that are considered legal and some Kaizo cars aswell...Kaizo only sells the Unibody where as Motorex sold the whole car.

Angel

just need to wait till 2015 for a 90' r32
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

here recent pics of mine

2jb2iaq.jpg

11glonm.jpg
Who's gonna hate on an Intrepid?
roll.gif
That was my EXACT thought but I decided to not say anything.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
don't listen to em....if you got a 3.5 liter intrepid SE it produces 242 Horsepower and 248 pound feet of torque wit disc brakes all around, and independent suspension on each tire....you

can usually get this car dirt cheap now...won more then a few awards for safety and etc. so good first car for a first time buyer.

lol, way to keep his confidence up with some noob gibberish.
ohwell.gif

bad news nt, i just wrecked my car mayne.
how much is it going to cost to install;
front bumper
hoood
left fender
header panel
grill...ect
oh and airbags.

i found a place here in houston that has great prices on auto body partz. bout to take a trip and go see them.

do some junk yard searches, whatever your car is it has a forum. Look into their b/s area you usually get great prices on certain things

check certifit.com the place is off 610 && mc carty road the number is713 672 2100.

and to oh boy, the junk yards out here aint really got my year marquis and if they do they ether taxn for the parts i need or they slightly damaged. so imma doit this way. and thatnx to whoever said find a forum for my car got a good one now. but im always at them junk yardz though thats my spot to chill sometimes{4real} imma get my airbagz and wood grain steering wheel and headlights && turn signal joints too from there all of the listed above for 115$ making ahuge win.

dont gotta pic of my car..smh..got this though..messin around with the crappy G1 camera..sorry for the ninja hood pic..04 black accord

97616345d64587f99d4b3f6b1f20971748201954.jpg

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

check certifit.com the place is off 610 && mc carty road the number is713 672 2100.

and to oh boy, the junk yards out here aint really got my year marquis and if they do they ether taxn for the parts i need or they slightly damaged. so imma do it this way. and thatnx to whoever said find a forum for my car got a good one now. but im always at them junk yardz though thats my spot to chill sometimes {4real} imma get my airbagz and wood grain steering wheel and headlights && turn signal joints too from there all of the listed above for 115$ making a huge win.
also check ebay and stop hanging around junk yards weirdo

Originally Posted by JazzyJeff88

dont gotta pic of my car..smh..got this though..messin around with the crappy G1 camera..sorry for the ninja hood pic..04 black accord

97616345d64587f99d4b3f6b1f20971748201954.jpg

thats a ninjahood pic?!
laugh.gif
what are you on? a 10' screen?

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

and to oh boy, the junk yards out here aint really got my year marquis and if they do they ether taxn for the parts i need or they slightly damaged. so imma do it this way. and thatnx to whoever said find a forum for my car got a good one now. but im always at them junk yardz though thats my spot to chill sometimes {4real} imma get my airbagz and wood grain steering wheel and headlights && turn signal joints too from there all of the listed above for 115$ making a huge win.
also check ebay and stop hanging around junk yards weirdo

ebays prices are not that cheap for when you think you have a deal as soon as the taxes and shippping and handling fees appear you got screwed. and i willcontinue to browse the junkyards wid my potnaz bruh.

95' Cadillac Seville...

Can't see in pic but it has 17" 09' Chrome Cadillac DTS Rims and Tints, other than that and some extrawoodgrain in the interior its stock..

l_1cb5acaf522062dff006eb1e24888e79.jpg

Hopefully will be adding this to the driveway in the next couple weeks:

Originally Posted by PAT2345912

95' Cadillac Seville...

Can't see in pic but it has 17" 09' Chrome Cadillac DTS Rims and Tints, other than that and some extra woodgrain in the interior its stock..

l_1cb5acaf522062dff006eb1e24888e79.jpg

Hopefully will be adding this to the driveway in the next couple weeks:
second whip is CLEAN.

a preview pic of my car......
centerfold in RIDES Magazine, July 2009
ill post more pix later

21630400341_large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom