POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

WJ4 - wheres a reputable spot in SoCal that sells cologne? reason I ask is I don't wanna get scammed with bootleg cologne.

Originally Posted by MrTracerBullet

WJ4 - wheres a reputable spot in SoCal that sells cologne? reason I ask is I don't wanna get scammed with bootleg cologne.
I'm not sure where you are in SoCal, but I'm in the San Fernando Valley area.  I go to a spot in Glendale.  It may be a hell of a drive from you though, because SoCal is pretty big. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

creed if you want to spend some $$ is the best hands down imo, any of them.
Creed is
pimp.gif

The price is
sick.gif
eek.gif
 i just looked it up, 150-200 is crazy for cologne.  i've never even heard of it.

there'sa guy on here (NT) that has multiple bottles of it, he posted int he last thread.

id brag about my rotation but there is always room a cologne line up.. so i cant boast.

will post pics later..

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

creed if you want to spend some $$ is the best hands down imo, any of them.
Creed is
pimp.gif

The price is
sick.gif
eek.gif
 i just looked it up, 150-200 is crazy for cologne.  i've never even heard of it.

are there any stores that sells these?

I enjoy fragrances, but I have entirely too many from either just buying something I smell while out or form gifts:

Green Irish Tweed, Erolfa, Virgin Island Water, Bois du Portugal, and Virgin Island Water from Creed

wall street, bleeker street, and New Harlem from Bond no 9

John Varvatos Vintage and Rock Vol 1

Tom Ford for Men and Extreme

YSL L' Homme, La Nuit de L'Homme, and M7

D&G The one

Lanvin L'Homme

Guerlain Homme

Ferragamo Subtil

Dior Farenheit and Higher

Versace Pour Homme

Britt, London, Touch, and Weekend by Burberry

and then probably 50 %*$ 5-7ml minis

GIT, Erolfa, Wallstreet, both Varvatos, M7, La Nuit de L'Homme, and Ferragamo Subtil are probably my favorites overall.

pimp.gif
Givenchy%20Play%20Intense.jpg

Givenchy Play

this is the best smelling cologne I've ever owned and yes I've had acqua di gio

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

For the day:

For nights:

227M.jpg
^ The greatest cologne...EVER
seriously... i wanted to rape this guy at my job just because he was wearing this.....

also polo double black, and perry ellis. i HATE curve and aqua de gio

gentlemen- please do not underestimate the power of scent.... seriously. invest in a nice cologne. i cant even articulate what an incredible smelling man does to a woman

For the day:

For nights:

227M.jpg
Is that the Light Blue?  My mom (who has a very selective scent in colognes and fragrances) said it's one of the 2-3 colognes she actually likes.

No it's not. The box for light blue is, well... light blue. Both boxes are suede or something, which i think gives them both a classy touch. I like light blue better btw.

Originally Posted by wj4

For the day:

For nights:

227M.jpg
Is that the Light Blue?  My mom (who has a very selective scent in colognes and fragrances) said it's one of the 2-3 colognes she actually likes.
55606529-9108844998a0731a2f8eef1bcb3f6a32.4b5abb71-full.jpg

its dolce n gabbana, by dolce gabbana..the light blue one has the blue top (pictured)
24zeip0.jpg

im obsessed with buying cologne..Dolce and Gabbana is the best one..burberry is up there

Acqua di Gio for daily wear.

Burberry Beat for work.

YSL L'Homme for certain occasions.

I need to pick up some of that Light Blue though...

^Dope collection, i need to step my game up

Only rocking with Burberry Weekend and Bvlgari Blu as my top 2 in the rotation

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

BURBERRY_BRIT_EDT.gif
burberry brit for women
pimp.gif
For some days, I love this scent. I like clean smells. Nothing musky or too sweet. This smells like Iced Tea to me I really like it, and it's got those nice lime top notes. But my all time number one for like 8 years is:

gp158161-02p01v01.jpg
Gap So Pink. Grapefruit and citrus. So clean and crisp smelling. I get compliments on it all the time. It used to be cheap too, except they discontinued the scent so now I'm hunting for longer and longer to find it online and paying more and more for it but I can't find anything that compares. I have NEVER found something I like this much. Probably never will.

And my favorite smell on men:

Demeter-Rain.jpg
I bought it for myself bc I love the smell so much but then I gave it to my boyfriend bc it's got just a hint of that boyish smell that I didn't think was feminine enough for me. But he always wore it so I got to smell it anyway. Unreal. Their Wet Garden scent is amazing too. Same with their Gin and Tonic. All so nice and clean smelling.

Back
Top Bottom