POST YOUR COLOGNE (or perfume) vol. pics & descriptions or %$%#

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

jordan_cologne.jpg
laugh.gif
This was my first cologne back in middle school.  I bought that and the 12s within the same week...felt like a million bucks.
Lol, yeah, that was my first one too, in 6th grade. I have a few others, but it's still my favorite.

All right...I'm looking to start a small collection
laugh.gif

What I have so far:
- Aqua Di Gio
- Polo Blue

I'd like 1-2 more...Which one though? Polo Black, D&G light blue (or the other?), and YSL seems to be the most popular...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

All right...I'm looking to start a small collection
laugh.gif

What I have so far:
- Aqua Di Gio
- Polo Blue

I'd like 1-2 more...Which one though? Polo Black, D&G light blue (or the other?), and YSL seems to be the most popular...
nerd.gif
It's cool to have one cologne per season, because cologne does have a shelf life. 
If you have multiples per season, it's more than likely the less popular one is gonna die.

these are the 2 im working with right now

i like this one for everyday use even around work sometimes

this one i know the females like dont know why but my girl goes crazy when i wear this one so its good in my books
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

im thinking about checking out the sean john and usher ones ... ive smelled them b4 but to own it and actually use it i feel is different maybe get a small bottle of each to add to the rotation

Originally Posted by miceyj77

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

For the day:

For nights:

227M.jpg
^ The greatest cologne...EVER
seriously... i wanted to rape this guy at my job just because he was wearing this.....

gentlemen- please do not underestimate the power of scent.... seriously. invest in a nice cologne. i cant even articulate what an incredible smelling man does to a woman
THIS.

no other scent will ever beat this classic.

This is the best scent you could buy for your woman!!!! I imagine this is what Halle Berry's bath water smells like. No LIE fellas get this for your girl and u will want to do bad things to her often
devil.gif

YSL saint homes

I've had it for awhile and its good.
But, it wear off pretty fast.

5OdqKIbWWyn2TTe.jpg

My girl went to Macy's and got me Polo Blue, she got upsold in getting this too though. I did not expect it to be
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yves%20Saint%20Laurent%20for%20Men.jpg

So many compliments. Not too strong and has a smooth smell that lasts

im gonna try this out since most of you guys are recommending it.

just copped the escada summer heat for men today. i think the D&G light blue will be next on the list.

Back
Top Bottom