POST your "couples kicks"

we were bored so we decided to take pics of all the kicks we got to match. i started collecting 2yrs ago and she has just really got into collecting. iwould buy her a pair every now and then but she never cared for them, but my addiction eventually got her curious.

ANYBODY ELSE WHO BUYS KICKS TO MATCH WITH THEIR "LOVED ONE" FEEL FREE TO POST THEM

dont know bout you, but i would more than likely never want my girl matching shoes with me.

jusy my $.02. . .

thats cool that you guys do that. i just cant do that.

this is me and my girl. She's been in "the game" for 5 years now lol, im pushing almost over a decade and a half.
48915783851363884acdc74f3ee79b4ad3144da.pjpg

drillest- im 5'7-5'8 so they fit my body....
smile.gif

never wear them- we dont wear them at the same time so it doesnt even seem like we have "matching"shoes...
tongue.gif

damn... thats pretty cool... me and my girl have the red and white XI but that it she's not into jays...

its ok thou, cuz i make up for it...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RocDaJs

damn... thats pretty cool... me and my girl have the red and white XI but that it she's not into jays...

its ok thou, cuz i make up for it...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

haha i see you homie. yea me and my girl are trying to get those xi's right now but can't find them in her size.

but yea....THANKS EVERYBODY whether it was "feelin" our idea or just giving us your opinion on how we do. we have our own family together so we tryto keep everything somewhat matching for when we take family pics and things like that.

neverwearthem - yea i saw that pic of him and his girl rockin those eminem iv's...they def kill it with those.

man and my girl got a few of the same shoe but i never leave the house matching if she gots some on that i plan on wearing i have to change.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i try to hide what i cop from my girl....she stays tryna match me when we go out...but do yall[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i feel like its a high school thing, tacky and not smooth.... plus she always sees me wearing newshoes and gets mad at me for "buying" them....she's just mad i got them and she don't[/color]

^^^haha...maybe he needs to change his avy to about 10sec before that.

mac - you know im messin with you bro

nice collection you 2...i got matching playoff 8s with my girl. used to have the baron 1s together. keep it up

I always thought matching at functions was dope...so far me and mines just got matching blazers, workin our way up to jays.. Keep it up tho, when I have a fam1 day I hope they as fresh as yall lol.

Back
Top Bottom