POST your "couples kicks"

pimp.gif

I don't have a counterpart to my "couple"....

however, dude who I'm sweet on is in the game so I'm sure we got some shoes that are the same. He's already expressed his disdain for"matching" so there's that!
laugh.gif

anyways, dude who posted the Navy Blue XVIs---DO SHE STILL WANT THEM!?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

man and my girl got a few of the same shoe but i never leave the house matching if she gots some on that i plan on wearing i have to change.

lol why is that?

my girl rocks mostly heels..
i think we both only have black 5s.. those joints are deep in her closet tho
tired.gif

ProperLive wrote:
lol i know im joking, it seems like NT has lost its touch of humor lol alot of people on here got a lil sensitive over the year......

damn proper I don't know why you just cant make a comment and not involve the NT community as a whole..buy saying were sensitive? that's why you get into so many altercations on this board I personally thought that comment you made was funny ...but thenwas like here we go. the last comment should have been kept to your self imo but hey ..

anyways stayfresh .. like wat you doing man ..and dam flipjays came threw with the Em's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ProperLive wrote:

lol i know im joking, it seems like NT has lost its touch of humor lol alot of people on here got a lil sensitive over the year......

damn proper I don't know why you just cant make a comment and not involve the NT community as a whole ..buy saying were sensitive? that's why you get into so many altercations on this board I personally thought that comment you made was funny ...but then was like here we go. the last comment should have been kept to your self imo but hey ..

anyways stayfresh .. like wat you doing man ..and dam flipjays came threw with the Em's
laugh.gif

so your telling me you dont think niketalk has got a lil soft???

ProperLive wrote:

ProperLive wrote:

damn proper I don't know why you just cant make a comment and not involve the NT community as a whole ..buy saying were sensitive? that's why you get into so many altercations on this board I personally thought that comment you made was funny ...but then was like here we go. the last comment should have been kept to your self imo but hey ..

laugh.gif

when were we ever hard nh ?

ProperLive wrote:

ProperLive wrote:

laugh.gif

when were we ever hard nh ?

i didnt mean it like lol like you cant clown someone without getting banned for a month...

I got her these for her graduation gift, she loves like how i love mine. I got her some shorts to match as well.

e632567e42731a4647f039b2c06417233e87640.pjpg

ced25e7e9e713aa14120a138857e83cebd5d460.pjpg

d922530e8d7a8a9448508d1791443698cd2a3e1.pjpg

7e22589e2d736aa04700d346630e30bc0ffff8b.pjpg

7d335138e0f570dda7cc41510df90e62ad73e48.pjpg

32f35c24e45072a2a3914316098bc69dfb1f141.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom