Post your crew/team/boys follies, outtakes and mishaps vol. lol

Most everybody has a crew of people they roll with, your boys you grew up went, homies from school or whatever. My peeps and I are always getting intosomething and trying to have a good time. We drink, party, play ball, whatever. But all this merriment often leads to what I would call our outtakes lol.Random funny stuff that happens where if you were being filmed you'd have to edit it out
laugh.gif
So basically post funny stuff that has happened amongst youand your peeps that you probably shouldn't talk about. Here's a couple of mine.

A couple months back my boys and I are packed in my whip 5 deep
smh.gif
headed off to wherever the hell we were supposed to be going. I'm driving so I'vehad minimal alcohol if any but my boys are all twisted. Someone in the back suggests dudes freestyle. I throw an instrumental in my deck and the freestylingcommences. Mind you only one of us is any good at freestyling. So it comes to my boys turn, let's call him "L". This kid is legitimately twistedand he's Dominican so I'll let you infer his rap prowess
grin.gif
Sowe're rolling along as rowdy as can be in the whip, instrumental bumping and L starting his freestyle. He gets a couple bars in and we're alreadylaughing at his haphazard rhymes. He's about 8 bars in when he spits something to the effect of "get it crunk in the south, and we f bi#$!es, put thed_ _k in my mouth"...
laughter stops. Gets kinda quiet in the car aside from my homie L who is still merrily freestyling along. One of my boys goes "what the..." and weall fall out laughing uncontrollably realizing what was just said. We then proceed to verbally assault "L" who to this day denies that he ever saidany such thing
roll.gif
but
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll give another short story. A few weeks back I'm at a bar with my peeps. Me and my boy break off from the group to talk to these two girls in thespot. Convo is going great, we're drinking and having a good time. The one I'm talking to kinda slides off the side and I'm about to go in for thekill. Right before I leave, out the corner of my eye I spot that the girl my boy is talking to has a ring on her finger. Knowing that my boy has not noticed Idecide to send him a text message saying she has "hardware" on her finger (yes from literally 5 feet away). And this guy goes to look at his messageright there...which wouldn't have been a problem but the girl he was talking to for whatever reason decided that it was ok to peer over his shoulder andread his text message which he is doing a horrible job of hiding. All I could do was
smh.gif
and bail before the girl put two and two together. Needless to say hedid not get the number
laugh.gif

So yeah, post some of your stories.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good stuff

I got one , a long timeago we where all outside drinking , and my boy lets call him "D" was drinking a little too much i mean we was young and oncheap malt liquor . Everybody having fun and my dude Ray decides to piss in his empty forty bottle , "D" starts wildin out there so next thing youknow he grabs a bottle everybodies like dude put that down you dont want that . He got that drunk talk going like " I can handle mine I aint that drunk" and before anyone could slap the bottle out his hand "guzzle"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. %*$@%* fell out laughing then we told him he drunk piss heearled immediatly . Mind you he ended up passing out till 6am n the curb . To this day that whenever his name is bought up thats is the first thing we comes up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good stuff

I got one , a long timeago we where all outside drinking , and my boy lets call him "D" was drinking a little too much i mean we was young and on cheap malt liquor . Everybody having fun and my dude Ray decides to piss in his empty forty bottle , "D" starts wildin out there so next thing you know he grabs a bottle everybodies like dude put that down you dont want that . He got that drunk talk going like " I can handle mine I aint that drunk " and before anyone could slap the bottle out his hand "guzzle"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. %*$@%* fell out laughing then we told him he drunk piss he earled immediatly . Mind you he ended up passing out till 6am n the curb . To this day that whenever his name is bought up thats is the first thing we comes up .
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good stuff

I got one , a long timeago we where all outside drinking , and my boy lets call him "D" was drinking a little too much i mean we was young and on cheap malt liquor . Everybody having fun and my dude Ray decides to piss in his empty forty bottle , "D" starts wildin out there so next thing you know he grabs a bottle everybodies like dude put that down you dont want that . He got that drunk talk going like " I can handle mine I aint that drunk " and before anyone could slap the bottle out his hand "guzzle"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. %*$@%* fell out laughing then we told him he drunk piss he earled immediatly . Mind you he ended up passing out till 6am n the curb . To this day that whenever his name is bought up thats is the first thing we comes up .
laugh.gif
I knew what was coming right there.......
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit: Great topic OP

well this was the party of the quarter...so we are all freestyling and a random dude comes into the circle...note that most of us in the circle all kick it atparties alot. so this random dude comes in and starts talkin about he is a folk from the southeast and he got AKs and shotguns..everybody is like
eyes.gif
...so we keep drinking and then cops come and break up the party , so we startwalkin away up the street. we run into the shotgun freestyle guy. so this kid chris who 5 7 jewish kid starts singin common i see the b**** in you to the guyand his friend
laugh.gif
i have no idea why. we was like chris the hell is u on cuz. so dude gets heated and swings on chris. at this point all mayhem broke loose.my boy cartier sucker punches dude in the face he drops to the ground. his boy backs up and starts yellin "I GOT THEM THANGS ON ME...IF U WANNA TRY MECOME GET SOME!"...everybody was like ewww what the hell
sick.gif
laugh.gif
...dudes ran off towards campus. the following monday i saw dude on campus withhis jaw lookin straight busted..i put my hood on and walked in the other direction
laugh.gif

Oh boy i got stories for days....soph. year in high school. I'm on the bus wit 4 of my boys and we spot these two catholic high school girls, 1 white, 1spanish, all in our faces. We invite them to come to the back of the bus and sit with us. We start talkin mad wreckless askin them if they ever had a train runon them and to all of our surprises the white girl is down.

So we get off at my mans house cuz he has a free crib. we up stairs listenin to music and actin a fool trying to get the spanish chick to loosen up. we hadagreed that the order was gonna go My man "c" cuz it was his crib, followed by my friends "a"and "k" myself, and my other boy. Sowhite chick is ready to get it poppin already so she take "C" in tha back and they start goin to work. "a" takes tha spanish chick in theother room like 5 mins later. The rest of us in the living room watchin the clock like a bunch of savages.

after about 15 mins
laugh.gif
"C" comes out the room like
pimp.gif
. the white chick comes a few mins later and grabs my man K and off they go.I'm hyped now cuz the white girl looked like a doberman and wanted the Spanish chick. another 40 mins go by and my man finally come out the room........buthe's holdin the Spanish chick hand and shes fully dressed. I go up to him to see whats good. This guy says: Yo we really like eachother its like love at1st sight shes my girl now
indifferent.gif
. Then they bounced. He went out thegirl until the summer after we graduated high school
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Oh boy i got stories for days....soph. year in high school. I'm on the bus wit 4 of my boys and we spot these two catholic high school girls, 1 white, 1 spanish, all in our faces. We invite them to come to the back of the bus and sit with us. We start talkin mad wreckless askin them if they ever had a train run on them and to all of our surprises the white girl is down.

So we get off at my mans house cuz he has a free crib. we up stairs listenin to music and actin a fool trying to get the spanish chick to loosen up. we had agreed that the order was gonna go My man "c" cuz it was his crib, followed by my friends "a"and "k" myself, and my other boy. So white chick is ready to get it poppin already so she take "C" in tha back and they start goin to work. "a" takes tha spanish chick in the other room like 5 mins later. The rest of us in the living room watchin the clock like a bunch of savages.

after about 15 mins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. the white chick comes a few mins later and grabs my man K and off they go. I'm hyped now cuz the white girl looked like a doberman and wanted the Spanish chick. another 40 mins go by and my man finally come out the room........but he's holdin the Spanish chick hand and shes fully dressed. I go up to him to see whats good. This guy says: Yo we really like eachother its like love at 1st sight shes my girl now
indifferent.gif
. Then they bounced. He went out the girl until the summer after we graduated high school
indifferent.gif

dahahahha

Oh boy i got stories for days....soph. year in high school. I'm on the bus wit 4 of my boys and we spot these two catholic high school girls, 1 white, 1 spanish, all in our faces. We invite them to come to the back of the bus and sit with us. We start talkin mad wreckless askin them if they ever had a train run on them and to all of our surprises the white girl is down.

So we get off at my mans house cuz he has a free crib. we up stairs listenin to music and actin a fool trying to get the spanish chick to loosen up. we had agreed that the order was gonna go My man "c" cuz it was his crib, followed by my friends "a"and "k" myself, and my other boy. So white chick is ready to get it poppin already so she take "C" in tha back and they start goin to work. "a" takes tha spanish chick in the other room like 5 mins later. The rest of us in the living room watchin the clock like a bunch of savages.

after about 15 mins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. the white chick comes a few mins later and grabs my man K and off they go. I'm hyped now cuz the white girl looked like a doberman and wanted the Spanish chick. another 40 mins go by and my man finally come out the room........but he's holdin the Spanish chick hand and shes fully dressed. I go up to him to see whats good. This guy says: Yo we really like eachother its like love at 1st sight shes my girl now
indifferent.gif
. Then they bounced. He went out the girl until the summer after we graduated high school
indifferent.gif

Hell nah!
eek.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

This guy says: Yo we really like eachother its like love at 1st sight shes my girl now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

This guy says: Yo we really like eachother its like love at 1st sight shes my girl now
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

he went in there and wifed her up (cam)sucker for love ,um hmm sucker for love (cam)
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
last week my boy and I were in class with this ugly teacher. She istall for no reason, so then the convo between my boy and I went like this, we were high by the way:

my boy: I would pumble her insides if I was her race.
me:
sick.gif
....wait..what's her race?
my boy: jah jah binks
me:
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't believe he said it without laughing.

but he's holdin the Spanish chick hand and shes fully dressed. I go up to him to see whats good. This guy says: Yo we really like each other its like love at 1st sight shes my girl now. Then they bounced. He went out the girl until the summer after we graduated high school

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

after about 15 mins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

after about 15 mins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
SUKKA FOR LOVE MM MMM SUKKA 4 LOVE

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

laugh.gif
last week my boy and I were in class with this ugly teacher. She is tall for no reason, so then the convo between my boy and I went like this, we were high by the way:

my boy: I would pumble her insides if I was her race.
me:
sick.gif
....wait..what's her race?
my boy: jah jah binks
me:
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I couldn't believe he said it without laughing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ive done way to much funny/dumb stuff over the years to remember. Most recently, 3 of us roll into this room with this girl who is big !$%*, for some reasonthey convince me to hide the closet. Then all the sudden the girls starts giving them hj and the same time, i start laughing and fall out of closet. Then oneof the dudes "finishs" real fast and finishs on my friends arm, then the guy who got his arm "finished" on cracks him in the face and theyboth fall over, then some other dude who im friends with rolls in, drops his pants and yells "my turn" and gets a bj. This is 100% true.

Some other stuff this R.A rez leader person got mad at me and my boys for being to loud. So we order pizza and its gross and no one eats it, so one of myfriends who doesnt go to school knocks on the R.A's door, and when he answers he smokes his in the face with a pizza box filled with pizza until he is onthe ground, we were all watching through the peep hole made funny.

Yo we really like eachother its like love at 1st sight shes my girl now
indifferent.gif
@%+
roll.gif

Some other stuff this R.A rez leader person got mad at me and my boys for being to loud. So we order pizza and its gross and no one eats it, so one of my friends who doesnt go to school knocks on the R.A's door, and when he answers he smokes his in the face with a pizza box filled with pizza until he is on the ground, we were all watching through the peep hole made funny.

??
seems like this thread can go places
Word.

after about 15 mins
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thats funny, yet
indifferent.gif
at the same time.

laugh.gif
some of these are good.

I can remember one time we did the stupidest things.

We left a party and it was hella late, but we didnt want to go home. So me and bout 4 of my boys were just walking down streets of the residential neighborhood. Mind you, we were all drunk, but I guess I was a little less due to the fact that I remembered this. So we're just walking and come up to a housewith a basketball net on the street and what do you know, there was a ball left beside it. We started playing a lil 2 on 2 and just being idiots. The net wasabout 8 feet high so we were dunking and stuff. So my homie, dude weights about 300 lbs, no lie, goes up for a Shaq/Sean Kemp type dunk and completely breaksoff the rim. When he gets off, the base and backboard fall onto a car that was parked on the side walk. Alarm goes off, windshield gets cracked through and westart running.

Next day at school, we were just chilling at the front as usual before class. And I see the same car that we damaged drive into the parking lot and a teacherwas driving it. Luckily we were in none of his classes.

We avoided him that whole year.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom