Post your crew/team/boys follies, outtakes and mishaps vol. lol

I'll join in
laugh.gif

A couple of semesters ago me and my girls was all headin' out cuz we hadn't seen in other in a bit. Original plan was to go to Red Lobster for somecheddar biscuits but that plan got AXED and he we ended up headin' over to an iHop. So we get to the iHop and are immediately turned off cuz its hood ashail in there, and we got a bad vibe from the type of characters in there. Anyways, we shrugg it off go to the back cuz we was rollin' like 8 deep andproceed to enjoy ourselves.

Lo and behold....some N's gotta come in the iHop and start tryna spit game
indifferent.gif
First off, mind you, the girls who was gettin' talked to was politewhen they said "No." Of course the rest of us was just laughin' and thinking "aaawww dam! all we want is some pancakes" So one ofthe dudes just does NOT quit. Even his boys was tellin' him to chill but he seemed drunk or high. He proceeds to slide into our booth and sit next to myhomegirl. She was kinda laughin' uneasily but still trying NOT to be rude. So, my OTHER homegirl who is bold as hail speaks up on some "dude--justleave us alone she don't wanna talk to you, etc. etc." She start gettin' loud and forceful...and then he start gettin' loud and forceful. She STANDS UP and we all at the table on some
eek.gif
Real talk, i ain'tnever seen a chick stand up to a dude like really ready to throw bows. Ya'll know what happened next...that N SWUNG at my homegirl and all HAIL brokelose. Not including myself (I froze
indifferent.gif
) my girls commenced tothrowin', kickin', punchin' any dude that was affiliated with ol' boy. I'm talkin' syrup was flyin', all kinds of *%%#+! We thenbroke out after we caught wind that the cops was gettin' called. So we runnin'....and you know these Ns was actually CHASIN' US!? I kid you not sowe ran into this apartment building screamin', banging on doors, "Help! Help!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We then get outside and my one homegirl is gettin' kinda winded. Weain't even realized so we slowed down and was tryna bring her along, She heavin' and what not and eventually we make it BACK into the apartment lobbyand lock ourselves in.

Po po shows up and one of the dudes is there to give a statement. He says what went down and was like "nah...we was chasin' ya'll cuz we wantedto talk to you" I guess to try and explain themselves. What the f___ ever. Anyways, the night ended with my one homegirl needin' stitches so we wasposted up in the hospital for hours. I apologized for actin' like a B__ and still to this day my girls get on me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

We have NEVER been back to that iHop since.

Rav dropping "follies" in the title...
eek.gif

you gotta be an english major, right fam?
laugh.gif

I'm about to catch up on all this and might post a story...

Awesome thread idea. Heres my contribution:

Okay, so this one dude (let's call him C) me and my crew sometimes chill with was goin out with this girl that was, no lie, AT LEAST, a 25. One daywe're all chillin in another girl's house, and, outta nowhere, a couple of my boys start talkin to her about sex and s**t, and she says "I woulddefinitely let one of you and C run train on me." At that moment everyone in the room is like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. The dude C then goes off on his girl and winds up leaving. That leaves me and 4of my friends and 2 other girls. So, a few minutes later, 2 of my boys run train and when they're done me and my other 2 friends get blown by her. About 2weeks later I ended up smashin, and a week after that another one of my boys smashed too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
C never did anything about it, and to this day, won't evenlook at any of us, or his old girl. Well worth it, imo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A couple of semesters ago me and my girls was all headin' out cuz we hadn't seen in other in a bit. Original plan was to go to Red Lobster for some cheddar biscuits but that plan got AXED and he we ended up headin' over to an iHop. So we get to the iHop and are immediately turned off cuz its hood as hail in there, and we got a bad vibe from the type of characters in there. Anyways, we shrugg it off go to the back cuz we was rollin' like 8 deep and proceed to enjoy ourselves.

indifferent.gif
First off, mind you, the girls who was gettin' talked to was polite when they said "No." Of course the rest of us was just laughin' and thinking "aaawww dam! all we want is some pancakes" So one of the dudes just does NOT quit. Even his boys was tellin' him to chill but he seemed drunk or high. He proceeds to slide into our booth and sit next to my homegirl. She was kinda laughin' uneasily but still trying NOT to be rude. So, my OTHER homegirl who is bold as hail speaks up on some "dude--just leave us alone she don't wanna talk to you, etc. etc." She start gettin' loud and forceful...and then he start gettin' loud and forceful. She STANDS UP and we all at the table on some
eek.gif
Real talk, i ain't never seen a chick stand up to a dude like really ready to throw bows. Ya'll know what happened next...that N SWUNG at my homegirl and all HAIL broke lose. Not including myself (I froze
indifferent.gif
) my girls commenced to throwin', kickin', punchin' any dude that was affiliated with ol' boy. I'm talkin' syrup was flyin', all kinds of *%%#+! We then broke out after we caught wind that the cops was gettin' called. So we runnin'....and you know these Ns was actually CHASIN' US!? I kid you not so we ran into this apartment building screamin', banging on doors, "Help! Help!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We then get outside and my one homegirl is gettin' kinda winded. We ain't even realized so we slowed down and was tryna bring her along, She heavin' and what not and eventually we make it BACK into the apartment lobby and lock ourselves in.

Po po shows up and one of the dudes is there to give a statement. He says what went down and was like "nah...we was chasin' ya'll cuz we wanted to talk to you" I guess to try and explain themselves. What the f___ ever. Anyways, the night ended with my one homegirl needin' stitches so we was posted up in the hospital for hours. I apologized for actin' like a B__ and still to this day my girls get on me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

should of keep that story to yourself, cuz my son you are bunz.
tired.gif

Awesome thread idea. Heres my contribution:

Okay, so this one dude (let's call him C) me and my crew sometimes chill with was goin out with this girl that was, no lie, AT LEAST, a 25. So, outta nowhere, a couple of my boys start talkin to her about sex and s**t, and she says "I would definitely let one of you and C run train on me." At that moment everyone in the room is like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. The dude C then goes off on his girl and winds up leaving. That leaves me and 4 of my friends and 2 other girls. So, a few minutes later, 2 of my boys run train and when they're done me and my other 2 friends get blown by her. About 2 weeks later i ended up smashin, and a week after that another one of my boys smashed too.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
C never did anything about it, and to this day, won't even look at any of us, or his old girl. Well worth it, imo.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ grimey
roll.gif

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

A couple of semesters ago me and my girls was all headin' out cuz we hadn't seen in other in a bit. Original plan was to go to Red Lobster for some cheddar biscuits but that plan got AXED and he we ended up headin' over to an iHop. So we get to the iHop and are immediately turned off cuz its hood as hail in there, and we got a bad vibe from the type of characters in there. Anyways, we shrugg it off go to the back cuz we was rollin' like 8 deep and proceed to enjoy ourselves.

indifferent.gif
First off, mind you, the girls who was gettin' talked to was polite when they said "No." Of course the rest of us was just laughin' and thinking "aaawww dam! all we want is some pancakes" So one of the dudes just does NOT quit. Even his boys was tellin' him to chill but he seemed drunk or high. He proceeds to slide into our booth and sit next to my homegirl. She was kinda laughin' uneasily but still trying NOT to be rude. So, my OTHER homegirl who is bold as hail speaks up on some "dude--just leave us alone she don't wanna talk to you, etc. etc." She start gettin' loud and forceful...and then he start gettin' loud and forceful. She STANDS UP and we all at the table on some
eek.gif
Real talk, i ain't never seen a chick stand up to a dude like really ready to throw bows. Ya'll know what happened next...that N SWUNG at my homegirl and all HAIL broke lose. Not including myself (I froze
indifferent.gif
) my girls commenced to throwin', kickin', punchin' any dude that was affiliated with ol' boy. I'm talkin' syrup was flyin', all kinds of *%%#+! We then broke out after we caught wind that the cops was gettin' called. So we runnin'....and you know these Ns was actually CHASIN' US!? I kid you not so we ran into this apartment building screamin', banging on doors, "Help! Help!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
We then get outside and my one homegirl is gettin' kinda winded. We ain't even realized so we slowed down and was tryna bring her along, She heavin' and what not and eventually we make it BACK into the apartment lobby and lock ourselves in.

Po po shows up and one of the dudes is there to give a statement. He says what went down and was like "nah...we was chasin' ya'll cuz we wanted to talk to you" I guess to try and explain themselves. What the f___ ever. Anyways, the night ended with my one homegirl needin' stitches so we was posted up in the hospital for hours. I apologized for actin' like a B__ and still to this day my girls get on me
laugh.gif
frown.gif

should of keep that story to yourself, cuz my son you are bunz.
tired.gif

she a female

honestly duke---I don't get HOW you didn't catch I was a female. I mean, I said me and "girls" and I said "dudes tryna spit game"

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]good post ...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]i'll just drop one ...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]this was a few years back ...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]i was at my two cousins' (Ant & Mario's) apartment. my dude Easy and I got drunkand crashed there a lot ... so one night it's boring as hell. we are all in the common area except Mario. he's in his room with his girl watch a flickwith the door open. so Ez smirks at me and tell me to watch him get it crackin'.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]so he goes in the room and sits next to the bed, pulls his +%#* out and start's rubbingon Mario's girl Ant and I are like[/color]
eek.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]x[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]... so Mario goes ... "Hell if she's cool with it, f it ... I ain't hatin'" andthe _ starts passing out condoms ...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]So Mario's girl gets it crackin' ... with all 4 of us ... but she stops paying Marioany attention ... and I'm getting topped off while they keep swapping her out ... and you can tell Mario is getting[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]... giving _ advice and sh.t. Talkin bout, "Nah, she like it when you hit it like this from the back..." So we take her from Mario's room and it's us three and short in Ant's room with Mario locked out ...[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]... so after I get off ... I go back in the den .. but they are just having a ball with her. So Marioreaches his boiling point ... he starts beating on the door, talking bout "Ya'll play too much mayne. That's my girl. Ya'll need to quitplayin."[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]So they chill for a sec. Mario and his girl go back in his room. You can hear him yelling ather. Ez, Ant and I are just[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]choppin it up in the den. So after while it gets calm. Shorty come out the room and they take her in thebathroom and get it poppin' in the shower ... Mario starts b.tchin again ... sh.t was comedy.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]SORRY SO LONG.[/color]

You #$@!!$ your cousin's girlfriend with your other cousin? That was a really, really strange story.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

You #$@!!$ your cousin's girlfriend with your other cousin? That was a really, really strange story.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]I ain't hit her ... my cousin and my drankin patna did tho ... son was tryna be extra cool. talkinabout "nah it's cool" "ya'll got it" and he was fn other girls so it thought it was all G.[/color]

Maybe it's a guy thing that I will never understand, and this isn't a directed particularly toward Dro, but isn't it weird to engage in sexualactivity with with your boys? It just seems that with all the "ayos" and homophobia that goes on in this board there's also a lot of storiesabout running trains and lot of stories with a lot of penises in a limited vagina room. I just don't understand it.

I had two close friends in high school; Eric and Tae (it's a Korean name). They used to chill at pool halls, smoke weed, drink, hang out with Asian gangs(which I thought were stupid, but they were pretty serious in the mid-90s) and I slowly strayed away. I was more involved in my church, plus I had a girlfriendthat I spent a good amount of time with, but they were still my boys. They respected that I didn't like to drink/smoke or engage in any negativeactivities, and I respected that they gave me my space. I start seeing them less and less. They cut an insane amount of school, two got kicked out (we went toStuyvesant or Bx Science).

Junior year rolls around.

I started to chill with them again, especially Tae. I brought him to my church, and although he just went there to just chill and try to kick it with thegirls, it was better that he was in church than out on the streets. I guess he gained some of my trust, and he seemed ready to give up his life of guiltypleasures and be more serious about school and stuff. One night, I met up with all the boys at a pool hall. The plan was to just shoot some pool and chill at afriends house. About an hour in, my girl beeps me (yes, this was back during beeper-days). After calling, we get into an argument, and I decide to leave to gomeet up with her (she was crying, yadda yadda). Tae and Eric gave me some crap for leaving, but I didn't really feel like staying anyway. I patched thingsup with my girl, and went home. I didn't hear from or see the guys for a few days. Next thing I know, all four are in jail for murder.

So what happened?

After I left, my friends played pool for money, and got cleaned out by these older dudes (gang members). They beat the shizzle out of the all of them demandingtheir money, but they didn't have any. They had to somehow get a hold of cash because these dudes meant business. My friend Tae had a piece on him, sotheir plan was to call a cab from a different location, rob the guy, and bounce. The four got into the back of the car, and after getting to their destination,Tae pulls out the gun, puts his arm around the drivers neck, and points the gun at the back of his neck. Before he even says a word, he accidentally pulls thetrigger. The adrenaline rush and anxiety got to him and he unconsciously pulled the trigger. The bullet penetrated the driver's neck, went through theflesh, and went into his own arm. They had no choice but to take Tae to the hospital, and it was all downhill from there.

Tae got 30 years for murder, and is currently locked up in Alaska. The other three went to jail for five-seven years. My mother was close with Eric'smother, and his mom lost nearly 100 pounds. She was somewhat heavy, and half her body melted away from the stress and mental agony. I think Eric was releasedand now lives in Korea. I have not seen or spoken to any of those guys since the trial. I do keep in touch with both Tae and Eric's younger brothers hereand there.

I know this is a bit of a downer, not exactly a "folly", but this is the only story that comes to mind. These guys used to be my best friends, andthe only reason why I wasn't involved was because of God. God kept me away from them when things started to go south, and he kept me to Himself for goodwhen I decided to leave.

Ducktales?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9507E4DA173CF933A15755C0A96E958260

:: EDIT ::

and we f bi#$!es, put the d_ _k in my mouth"...

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom