***Post Your Desktop / Guide To A Great Desktop***

2d95qx2.png

4144878018_889c4a302b_o.jpg

Looks pretty good, IMO.

Set up the RSS to my Blog.
Set up the Twitter Reader
Changes Notes to my "To Do List"
Hooked the Yboris Clock up.

The hardest part was maneuvering through the menus over and over again and finding what I wanted to delete like the bottom taskbar, the OG clock and the Newsfeed.

Thanks ya'll
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

oh and also, is there a way to permanently hide the windows 7 task-bar? i moved it up top but it keeps coming back whenever i scroll over it

You using Objectdock? Right click on the dock and go to the dock settings and under the General tab you should see "Hide the Windows Taskbar" Justcheck that box and you're good to go.

Once upon a time when I still had Windows XP, and I wanted to revamp my desktop, I'd used LiteStep, Avedesk, and Rainmeter.
Sorta miss it, but I don't have the time for all that anymore.

Ex:
v7urfm.jpg

jt2olx.jpg

ekj2p3.jpg

naw i'm using rocketdock and it doesn't have it there
frown.gif

i been reading, and to do it you have to go into the registry or something and change some stuff. not even worth it

Originally Posted by mrshadow

Spoiler [+]
2ztdp40.jpg

also can anyone make this pic into a dock icon for objectdock please

Anyone? Is it even possible?

Spoiler [+]
2ztdp40.jpg

also can anyone make this pic into a dock icon for objectdock please

Anyone? Is it even possible?

80448358.png

someone could probably clean it up better than what i did though.
but for the future, you can just use GIMP to make the image transparent then just save it as a .png
Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

6%C3%AD

Windows 7 standard > that stuff
yeah when i first got windows 7 i figured i'd never go back to using a dock and stuff.
it just gets boring after a while

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg
My dude, how did you get your Weather and Location to setup like that (rectangle)? Mine only sets up from top to bottom :/

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

2u906wy.jpg

Windows 7 standard > that stuff

i am a big fan of aero peek and all.. but the overall look of it is just so sloppy, especially when compared to ___dock setups

here is my setup.. tried to keep everything simple..
i leave the windows taskbar up for Aeropeek only
bg courtesy of Onlysomejordans

What I'm working with after finding a good Rainmeter theme and tweaking it a little.

27y1sv8.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg
My dude, how did you get your Weather and Location to setup like that (rectangle)? Mine only sets up from top to bottom :/

The Weather and Location is from the ProjectSpace theme I found on deviantart. I just downloaded the theme but only added the weather and location to mydesktop

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Rainmeter is so dope
pimp.gif

f280p2.jpg

The Weather and Location is from the ProjectSpace theme I found on deviantart. I just downloaded the theme but only added the weather and location to my desktop
Regal Black, what's the name of that font for the time or what did you go to to get the time like that?

Back
Top Bottom