***Post Your Desktop / Guide To A Great Desktop***

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

pimp.gif
Only because thats my boy from my HS all the way on the left. Nice to see Jamar is starting now.

Originally Posted by UnkleLuke

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

thanks for both replies to my questions mrshadow.

How`d you get your clock?
1st, I dl'ed rainmeter, of course, then I dl'ed the specific clock skin. After that, right click the current clock, edit, copy and pastethe new code to it, and refresh. I think there are better instructions in this thread somewhere.

this thread is awesome...i have a question though...whenever i click the firefox link on my dock, a new window opens up...how can i make it so the currentwindow i have minimized just opens back?

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by Sugahill19
info on the homer and shoebox icons? thanks in advance.

Can anyone make a background for ObjectDock or find a background for Object Dock of the Nike Shoe Box... Would go really well with my Nike Dunk Icons

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

this thread is awesome...i have a question though...whenever i click the firefox link on my dock, a new window opens up...how can i make it so the current window i have minimized just opens back?

Go into the Dock Settings and find the area that makes it so you can change how the docklets are set up. Make sure the settings are set up that the openprograms have an icon too. Here's what it looks like in Objectdock Plus, not sure how the settings look in normal.
The arrow shows what the open program icon should look like.
Spoiler [+]
285myt.jpg

Does anyone else have this problem when using iconseeker or easyicon. When you download it and right click get info to copy the icon in the top left corner theicon isnt there just a little file with a .ico to show what kind of file it is. Kinda hard to describe. Im on a mac btw

I'm still having trouble getting my clock bolded & colored. I literally go into edit skin and change the values in the code?

I don't even know what to change.
mad.gif
this can be very frustrating.

ServeChilled, I figured out how to change the colors after I remembered seeing the instructions here in this thread. Here's what I have now, with stolenbackground.

with icons hidden
155o4lc.jpg

icons present
1z4evzo.jpg

NEIGHB0RH00D, or anyone kind enough, bored enough, with enough time, could you post instructions, just as shown on page 13 for the font color, but this timefor the actual font?

Even more important, I can't find the fonts that were dl'ed with the clock. Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

one more question...how can i make it so the CD Art Display loads when I start up iTunes?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

NEIGHB0RH00D, or anyone kind enough, bored enough, with enough time, could you post instructions, just as shown on page 13 for the font color, but this time for the actual font?

Even more important, I can't find the fonts that were dl'ed with the clock. Any kind of help is greatly appreciated.

the font should be in this zip file http://www.deviantart.com/download/105201352/10_Foot_HUD_YBoris_edit_by_yboris.rar
try downloading it again just to get the font out, then after you install the font and refresh rainmeter
it should show. The colors you edited will be saved

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

one more question...how can i make it so the CD Art Display loads when I start up iTunes?

right click on the CD art display, click Options and you can set it there.
edit** I just noticed, this makes it so that itunes starts whenever CDA is opened.
So instead of opening iTunes, just open CDA and they'll both start up.
http://www.deviantart.com/download/105201352/10_Foot_HUD_YBoris_edit_by_yboris.rar

God this is confusing.

Can i use Rainmeter with Mac..Is there any use of Rainmeter for Mac?

I got all my icons straight, now i just want that itunes album art and Clock on the Desktop. Did you guys get taht through Rainmeter?

yes, the clock is through rainmeter, but i think rainlendar is for mac.

look into it.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

God this is confusing.

Can i use Rainmeter with Mac..Is there any use of Rainmeter for Mac?

I got all my icons straight, now i just want that itunes album art and Clock on the Desktop. Did you guys get taht through Rainmeter?
There is a Rainmeter for Mac, it's called Rainlender. I would use Geektools though, it's better and only for Mac.

did anyone else have a really hard time getting the weather to work? I think I did all the right steps for the 10 ft HUD weather application, but all I get isthe degree icon and no temperature.

Back
Top Bottom