POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2008

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

23rv8yq.png

yo illmatic, let me get that wallpaper and those rina pics in a zip folder
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Updated mine again.. I underestimated how "cozy" the black wood wallpaper was. But now my desktop looks cluttered with all these icons. Sigh.

osxy10.png

OG Hayden please.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

im sort of new to niketalk ( again ) .. but i recently purchased a new imac and im trying to change a few of the icons,layouts basically a whole new look. any help would be appriciated. ( im sure if i read through the 69 pages id find what im looking for, but can someone spare me the trouble. thanks a million. )

same situation sorta... i kinda skimmed through the thread but i cant find anywhere where it says how to change the icons on my mac.. any help wouldgreatly be appreciated

all you have to do is CTRL + CLICK on the icon and then go to GET INFO.. and on the top left of it, it has an icon.. COPY the icon you want using CTRL + C andthen paste it on the appilcation you want it to be on using CTRL + V.. its pretty simple. lemme know if you need some more help

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

im sort of new to niketalk ( again ) .. but i recently purchased a new imac and im trying to change a few of the icons,layouts basically a whole new look. any help would be appriciated. ( im sure if i read through the 69 pages id find what im looking for, but can someone spare me the trouble. thanks a million. )

same situation sorta... i kinda skimmed through the thread but i cant find anywhere where it says how to change the icons on my mac.. any help would greatly be appreciated

Downloading CandyBar is the easiest way to change your icons on a Mac.

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

gotta keep this going...something i just made from my random photo shoot today. i really liked how it came out

blah!
Is that in Burlingame right next to Stacks?? And you don't happen to go to/graduate from S.I. do you?

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

same situation sorta... i kinda skimmed through the thread but i cant find anywhere where it says how to change the icons on my mac.. any help would greatly be appreciated

Downloading CandyBar is the easiest way to change your icons on a Mac.

THANK YOU
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

hmm, never been there. was just walking around taking random shots. you go to si too?

blah!

Nah I just know some folks that go there.

Back
Top Bottom