POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

ebb261946ac7c6297fb7538d742b3b5da60e82b8.jpg

brand new acer laptop ... went with a sleek approach and nothin too flashy ...

The thing I hate about that weather widget is that every so often the time isn't up to date so i have to click update to set it right
fnz5f4.jpg

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by aumxhype

you guys dont under stand this picture

the guy on the left shot the guy on the right in the middle of the streets in vietnam, the photographer had just ONE INSTANT to capture a guy getting shot through the head in the 70s....

did him dirty huh?

in all actuality...the guy on the right killed and murdered the officer on the lefts family.....there are no rainbows in the real pic...

???

i've never heard that "murdered family" story before...

if you've seen the video, the officer drags the man on the right (a captured "vietcong" soldier) out into the street and shoots him in the side of the head all in one motion.

it didn't seem to be a vengeance kill or anything of the sort. he was just executing a prisoner...

i've never heard that other story before.

What I heard was that the guy on the left just lost his best friend in the line of fire or something, and his men brought out the guy on the left and said he was the one who killed him. The officer walked right through his men, shot him, and walked back without a flinch. Here's the video

'

This one cuts off early but the one we saw in class shows blood shooting out from the guys head like a water fountain.

My teacher told us that the man who shot him, the officer in this picture, came to some small town in northeast america later in his life and opened up an asian restaurant, but once someone linked him with this picture, his business was ruined. The photographer, who won some big prizes for this picture i believe, felt really bad that his photo ruined this guys life and tried to help him out and supposedly they're pretty good friends now
ive heard the story about him coming to america and opening up a business, and yeah i saw an extended version of it in hs with the blood.� thatswhy i was confused by the story about his family dying.

i remember it all being sort of a really fast thing that didnt seem to have a lot of back story

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by aumxhype

you guys dont under stand this picture

the guy on the left shot the guy on the right in the middle of the streets in vietnam, the photographer had just ONE INSTANT to capture a guy getting shot through the head in the 70s....

did him dirty huh?

in all actuality...the guy on the right killed and murdered the officer on the lefts family.....there are no rainbows in the real pic...

???

i've never heard that "murdered family" story before...

if you've seen the video, the officer drags the man on the right (a captured "vietcong" soldier) out into the street and shoots him in the side of the head all in one motion.

it didn't seem to be a vengeance kill or anything of the sort. he was just executing a prisoner...

i've never heard that other story before.

What I heard was that the guy on the left just lost his best friend in the line of fire or something, and his men brought out the guy on the left and said he was the one who killed him. The officer walked right through his men, shot him, and walked back without a flinch. Here's the video

'

This one cuts off early but the one we saw in class shows blood shooting out from the guys head like a water fountain.

My teacher told us that the man who shot him, the officer in this picture, came to some small town in northeast america later in his life and opened up an asian restaurant, but once someone linked him with this picture, his business was ruined. The photographer, who won some big prizes for this picture i believe, felt really bad that his photo ruined this guys life and tried to help him out and supposedly they're pretty good friends now
ive heard the story about him coming to america and opening up a business, and yeah i saw an extended version of it in hs with the blood.� thats why i was confused by the story about his family dying.

i remember it all being sort of a really fast thing that didnt seem to have a lot of back story
hmm i've actually never seen the video clip for this. I got this information from one of my professors at school when i was a sophomore. Hehas showed us this picture and asked us what we thought about it, I had never seen the pic before, so I was like, this guy is cold blooded. He then told us thestory, which I posted earlier, and I was like
eek.gif
damn! Of course I canDEFINATELY be wrong, i'm not posting saying i'm right or anything, just what i've learned from this picture and what i remember from a few yearsago...

Back
Top Bottom