POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2009

boredom.
19825904f762cde7249125a3f371acc5eff6c82.jpg

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by 18key

New desktop setup finally.
how did you do this

Object Dock for the bar, and I found the icons on Deviantart. I found the background on Deviantart too, I think, and did a little editing. Then just set thedesktop icons to 'hide.'

how did you edit it like that?
i have something that I want to look like that

The picture was like that
ohwell.gif
I just edited out some words, which were inthe solid color blocks.

how did you do this

Object Dock for the bar, and I found the icons on Deviantart. I found the background on Deviantart too, I think, and did a little editing. Then just set the desktop icons to 'hide.'

are they going to have that same font and reflection or do I have to edit that?

pimp.gif
BTW

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

how did you do this

Object Dock for the bar, and I found the icons on Deviantart. I found the background on Deviantart too, I think, and did a little editing. Then just set the desktop icons to 'hide.'

are they going to have that same font and reflection or do I have to edit that?

pimp.gif
BTW
The icons look like that, but you need to find them at Deviantart. That's where I get all my icons. I forgot what the icon pack name is, butjust search 'text' and they'll be pretty high on the list.

How do you have what song your playing on your desktop? is that through iTunes or Windows Media?

Finally managed to work out how to stretch a panorama over my 2 monitors - I used to just have the same image on each one.

2qwfz85.jpg

Originally Posted by kdawg

Finally managed to work out how to stretch a panorama over my 2 monitors - I used to just have the same image on each one.

how is it that its done, I got my laptop connect to another monitor most of the time and it always comes out off

and info on that calendar tony starks?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom