POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2010

40272931.jpg

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

Originally Posted by HP31308

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by HP31308

zjfr4m.jpg

Custom Canon wallpaper made by me. Just purchased the Canon Rebel EOS XS. It will be here Monday!! Can't wait for it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What dock are you using? Looks really good.
I am using Nexus Dock. Here are a list of some of it's features.

Here is also a link to it...http://www.winstep.net/index.asp?cat=nexus
Man sorry to bother you but can you tell me everything you got installed here? It is such a clean setup i'd like to imitate it, but other than the nexus dock I have no idea what is going on. Thanks in advance buddy.
Bump
happy.gif

Does the newest version of Objectdock allow reflections like the Mac? Im currently using 3.3 Plus (old as %@%$) but it cant do reflections.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

NT'ers are seriously slacking with this thread.
it just doesnt feel the same. theres like 3 desktop threads now... the mac thread, the post your desktop + help thread, and the OG post your desktop vol. 20XX thread.

there should only be one desktop thread for EVERYTHING.

but iono, thats just my opinion.
heres my desk (got hte wallpaper from a link on NT)
wolviehulk.png

and to everyone asking about my desktop icons and how i got them to be that way with the space, directories, etc etc. i use avedesk to do it.

after you download object dock or rocket dock just right click the icon and change it to whatever you want. you can downloads those icons by googling them (nike icon, supreme icon, etc etc)

Can someone help me configure how to use the moxaweather on rainmeter with the notepad? I dunno what data to input.

but heres my desktop, might change it up soon.

2z4xn4m.jpg

what are some programs to change my theme tired of the blue taskbar on XP had windowsblinds but it expired whats a permanent program

Back
Top Bottom