1273970976971.jpg
what's the name of that skin

Originally Posted by allcaps26

Originally Posted by greatone632

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

Originally Posted by allcaps26

x5d1h.png

didnt mean to quote but is this windows 7?
if so how do i get those icons like that on the left?
Its actually a rainmeter theme called Omnimo.
How do you get that set up for the different icons on the middle bottom screen like email, itunes, etc?  Can i do this with yahoo widgets?
It's a rainmeter skin named Omnimo.....I don't believe you can do this with yahoo widgets, only rainmeter.
yo OP could i get the og pic of that?
devil.gif
much appreciated in advance

Question for everyone using these different skin/toolbar programs such as rainmeter, etc. How much does it effect RAM usage? I've been wanting to mess with these but I remember when I tried them before on my old machine it ate up RAM something fierce. But I've since upgraded to a new machine a year ago so I think I'll be ok. And what are the best websites/favorite programs that you guys use? Thanks for the tips.

lol, can I get that OG?

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

Waab9.jpg
I just got my first mac, can u explain to me how u downloaded and installed that clock with the date on the top right, and also the album cover for the music?  what are those called?  are they widgets?  thanks in advance

Waab9.jpg
I just got my first mac, can u explain to me how u downloaded and installed that clock with the date on the top right, and also the album cover for the music?  what are those called?  are they widgets?  thanks in advance

Waab9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom