POST YOUR DESKTOP VOL. 2011

Originally Posted by QnzBoyMike

messing around right now, i need a simple wallpaper though but everything seems stretched when i put it up
It works best if you know the resolution that your monitor is displaying at.
My Macbook Pro is a 13" screen that is 16:10 and it is 1280 x 800. So when I look for wallpapers I make sure they are in 1280 x 800 so it is the proper aspect ratio.

Also, you can get a larger one keeping the same aspect ratio. Instead of 1280x800 I could have double that as 2560x1600. 

Originally Posted by QnzBoyMike

messing around right now, i need a simple wallpaper though but everything seems stretched when i put it up
It works best if you know the resolution that your monitor is displaying at.
My Macbook Pro is a 13" screen that is 16:10 and it is 1280 x 800. So when I look for wallpapers I make sure they are in 1280 x 800 so it is the proper aspect ratio.

Also, you can get a larger one keeping the same aspect ratio. Instead of 1280x800 I could have double that as 2560x1600. 

5404435915_7b71126d9d_b.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Coffee_Stain_Typeface_by_markmustaine.jpg

Originally Posted by Datsevil

I was asked to post the desktop wallpaper. I didn't ask if I can actually release the OG.

eyes.gif
Just post the OG.

Mine right now

k0hvgh.jpg

OG

Spoiler [+]
33jl9q8.jpg

Originally Posted by Datsevil

I was asked to post the desktop wallpaper. I didn't ask if I can actually release the OG.

eyes.gif
Just post the OG.

Mine right now

k0hvgh.jpg

OG

Spoiler [+]
33jl9q8.jpg

What is the site with the hot chicks from the U.K it's a magazine site they put the wallpapers up.

What is the site with the hot chicks from the U.K it's a magazine site they put the wallpapers up.

Back
Top Bottom