POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Cadwaller where u been?
tired.gif

JJ, is that you, Fam? I been one ice with the photoshops. Even now, I'm using a  piece of sh*t mouse that's not allowing me to do the things that I want to do. I gotta wait till I get paid to buy one that's appropriate for photoshopping (I'm broke from buying sneakers).

I see your your work, man. Incredible!!! I'm glad to see that you haven't lost the love for it. Just sometimes time doesn't permit enough free time for photoshop. Props, Fam.

Some new stuff
Very nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Cadwaller where u been?
tired.gif

JJ, is that you, Fam? I been one ice with the photoshops. Even now, I'm using a  piece of sh*t mouse that's not allowing me to do the things that I want to do. I gotta wait till I get paid to buy one that's appropriate for photoshopping (I'm broke from buying sneakers).

I see your your work, man. Incredible!!! I'm glad to see that you haven't lost the love for it. Just sometimes time doesn't permit enough free time for photoshop. Props, Fam.

Some new stuff
Very nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ya i hear ya. my pc broke so im not my laptop and just now tryin to do more photoshop but time is limited with school.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

I don't have photoshop skillz so I can't so the quality photos you cats got on here, but I'd love for someone to take these ideas and work them out...

26222_406632963697_724683697_5011919_6176201_n.jpg
I couldn't resist. This is a very nice idea. I went with the speckled laces (2001 retros). And had to make the clear sole myself because the picture that I started with had a solid colored sole. It's been a long time since I've done this and I'm a bit rusty.......

Now that's what I'm talkin bout!  Not sure on the sparkle laces, but overall flame right there!

^The first onse I did was based off the black and red XIII. This was back in '09. I never posted cause I thought they looked too much like fakes.

^
pimp.gif

i think power blue cw would look great on all most every jordan sig

Nice work

i would love to see this CW on 3s that would
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom