POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

can we see some more threes please? those have so much potential... especially with the clear soles... gracias... feliz cinco de mayo...

Originally Posted by majicmarc17

can we see some more threes please? those have so much potential... especially with the clear soles... gracias... feliz cinco de mayo...

I'll be happily to answer your request. At the moment, I'm not able to do it now. But just for future reference, don't be so hard on us (your last post). It's just me and, JJ left in this thread. We never really lost the love for this. I've noticed that when it was in the Jordan Brand forum, we had new people photoshopping everyday, but now that it isn't so popular anymore, it's just me and him. That doesn't bother me, but don't bash us, We could easily just say "f*ck it", lke everyone else did.

Props to, Jordanjumpnanaddict (aka JumpmanfrondaBay). We didn't let the thread die.....

ooh my apologies... that wasn't supposed to come out with a negative tone... i newly discovered this forum fell in love with it... i ended up checking it everyday and marveling at the new designs... i assumed it was a whole community of people photoshopping so i was merely a little disappointed with the lack of new posts... if its only two of yall then thats ok... i agree that we need to move it to the jordan forum...

34j7kv5.jpg

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay
Excellent. I'm seriously in love. I don't need to tell you that your execution on these was perfect. Great work, and I don't usually like American flag shoes, but these get an easy pass.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2ilhveg.jpg

29wwtc6.jpg

i got a good one for ya...might not be a challenge, it might've been suggested but imma suggest it again.

Olympic VIII's?

^Nice work, man.

Here's a photoshop that I've re-made and posted around 3 times now. I'd like to think that these are an improvement over my original post back in '09......

1r3z0j.jpg

not the cleanest i've done, but i had to get the idea off my chest:

Black/Red/Cement V inspired by the IV's of the same Colorway..

10d8nsn.jpg

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

^Nice work, man.

Here's a photoshop that I've re-made and posted around 3 times now. I'd like to think that these are an improvement over my original post back in '09......

1r3z0j.jpg

Nice job!

I haven't used PS for shoes since the last time I posted here, I think.
smh.gif

I remember watching a GIF on how to do those clears soles like 50 times and still didn't get it, lol...

EDIT:

While I'm here, I will post an old fav of mine...

(OK, I can't choose just 1
laugh.gif
)

^^T4T, it's great to know that you're still lurking. Props on the re-up of the classics. It's barely been a year, and yet it seems so much longer.

262pevc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom