POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

^those are
pimp.gif
but i would put the sugar ray on the side but thats just my opinion.

White/Black/Lime Green Nike Air Max LeBron VII (7)

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by air max 87

can i get some phx inspired penny 2s....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
BP yours a fire also.... but these with that orange bubble and orange 3M lining.....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and now make them black based by fillin in the body with white..... NIKE GET ON IT
pimp.gif

can i see a air max uptempo in a black based lakers colorway? maybe yellow bubble, purple sole......yellow/purple swoosh
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

can i see a air max uptempo in a black based lakers colorway? maybe yellow bubble, purple sole......yellow/purple swoosh
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm working on it right now. I'll try to post it soon.

Here are a few more.

2mmzlsx.jpg

2zsquly.jpg

2wcijqh.jpg

2ebxzk3.jpg

2vttqxl.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
vwy494.jpg

Version B:
jjmltz.jpg

Hey guys, I know this is mostly basketball, but just for the fun of it I was wondering if one of you guys might be up to the challenge of a baseballcleat. Preferably Huarache 2K4s, but i would be fine with 2k5s, whichever you're up for. with a home and away colorways.
Home:

Base: White
Secondary: Orange or White for the toe, whichever looks better
Accent: Navy or Orange

I was actually thinking for the 2k5s that it would be better to have an orange base with a white secondary...

Away:

Base: Orange
Seconday: Grey or Navy
Accent: Navy or orange

I know this is a tall order, but I would just be interested to see what you guys could come up with. If it doesn't get done, it's totally fine.

Back
Top Bottom