POST YOUR DREAM COLOWAYS VOL.2 NEWER RULES

w8527m.jpg

5vrkhi.jpg

27ysrbs.jpg

3535cg4.jpg

^^^Thanx, Ant. Arq, since you're bringing out the classics, I thought I'd bring out one of my old joints that I liked a lot.......

Here's something that I was playing around with. Never really took it serious, but still think that it's kinda neat.......

^JJ, with the dopeness!!!! It's something about those Celtic I's. It may not be the most complicated photoshop, but it's genius all the same. Ithink I'm in love. It's got that vintage look. Props, Fam.

Those Aqua's IVs are pure sweetness!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You did your thing on that one JJA great job.

I SEE THE THREAD IS PICKING BACK UP THATS WHAT I LIKE TO SEE ILL POST MORE STUFF SOON AND ILL BE PM'ING SOME OF U GUYS TO DOSOME COLLABS ITS STILL SOME STUFF I SUCK AT BUT THANKS TO EVERYOB WHO CONTRIBUTED TO THE THREAD
pimp.gif

damn i like those XIs, did anyone make Black/Altitude XIs? i'm not sure, if not someone should make one
air-jordan-11-30.jpg

like this (i know they fake but its just for illustration) but with the black midsole like the ones above?

hey guys, thinking about setting up a new photoshop contest. just trying to see who would be interested and if it would be worth the effort.

let me know!

Back
Top Bottom