post your fave Martin and Pam names?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

One time he called her Marmaduke
laugh.gif

not a name, but in the episode when Martin was having dreams about Pam
he was looking at her naps and yelled out "whoooooa dem black eyed peas, i'm in heaveeennn"
just thinking about the way he said has me
laugh.gif
First one I thought of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

I be stuck on TVOne and MTV2 too......

Slightly off topic, when Martin went Nino Brown on 'em after his CD player went missing, I cried.

when he made the dog bark and you look over to the right and Tommie is tryin to turn from the camera cuz he's laughing
roll.gif
roll.gif

or when they sent Cole to get pizza and Tommie was like "y-y-you dont even have to use your own money Cole" Martin mocks him but you can tell it was on the low and Tommie didnt really catch till a lil after 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Slightly off topic, when Martin went Nino Brown on 'em after his CD player went missing, I cried.

when he made the dog bark and you look over to the right and Tommie is tryin to turn from the camera cuz he's laughing
roll.gif
roll.gif

or when they sent Cole to get pizza and Tommie was like "y-y-you dont even have to use your own money Cole" Martin mocks him but you can tell it was on the low and Tommie didnt really catch till a lil after 
roll.gif
roll.gif

"C'mon man!!!"

...they put the 9volt in that _ back.
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yo I never even noticed Martin mocked Tommy like that until you just pointed that out
laugh.gif
...that + Hustle Man's "pork and bean juice" was just them dudes improvin' - you can see Martin turn his head tryin' not to laugh when Hustle Man said that.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...Too many to name....

But Yall remember the episode when Martin said Pams breath smelled like "Old Bus Seats"?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  yeah, he said her breath smelled like train smoke

^ Yes! The train smoke crack makes me
roll.gif
 no matter what.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
roll.gif

best episode ever 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Didn't he call her Pam Cassell one time?

laugh.gif

Yea in the episode where the U.S. Womens Team was there... Same episode he said that she was trying out for the New York 'Stank'ees... LOL

He called her The Notorious P.I.G. one episode too...
laugh.gif

Hard to imagine how they attacked each other on-camera... But my son Marty-Mar clapped them cheekies off-camera...
pimp.gif

Pam >>> Gina FTR...

Too many, I can't even think of my favorites. I love when you just KNOW a name is coming and when it comes it happens to be a good one
roll.gif

Aretha Stanklin!!! But nah, when he called everybody a name and threw them out of his apartment one by one was one of the funniest hings I've ever seen. He called Shaun "Prell Man" lol

Not to get off subject but Pam>Gina.
I felt the show could've continued without her. Gina became a bit annoying towards the end with the overacting. One of my favorite episodes didn't include her. The two part episode on the cruise when Martin came across Lynn Whitfield(Thin Line) was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom