Jerome calling Pam "junk in the trunk"

Pam
devil.gif

Elpablo21 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Maaaaan my favorite part in the unemployment office is when he walked back in there not givin' a single damb and pushed dude in front of the line out the way...
C'mon man you ain't talkin' bout nuthin' with the two braids, back on up!!!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Elpablo21 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Maaaaan my favorite part in the unemployment office is when he walked back in there not givin' a single damb and pushed dude in front of the line out the way...
roll.gif
�
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then he came back and hit Martin with the "HURRY UP MAN I GOT'S TO GO TO WORK!" Then did the strong right on head nod
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Elpablo21 wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
�
roll.gif
roll.gif
Then he came back and hit Martin with the "HURRY UP MAN I GOT'S TO GO TO WORK!" Then did the strong right on head nod
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes!!

Like, no this _ is not up in the unemployment office collectin' checks talkin' bout he gotta go to work...
eek.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by uny

..uh uh thats passe - we use molasses now
Yes!
"You gotta' let it marinate for three to two days"
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Martin- "How much are the flowers hustle man!?"
Hustle Man- "Eight dollas!"
Martin- "8 dollas!?
Hustle Man" Yess...yes!"
LMAO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your loss cheif!! Your Loss.. Its cold in here you aint paid yo rent (the face and walkoff #DEAD)

Yes!!

Like, no this _ is not up in the unemployment office collectin' checks talkin' bout he gotta go to work...
eek.gif

roll.gif
          Dude was dead serious though! Martin workin' at hoochie burger and this dude is in line for unemployment WITH a job!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

LMAO!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your loss cheif!! Your Loss.. Its cold in here you aint paid yo rent (the face and walkoff #DEAD)
roll.gif
"If you dont get your seagull sellin' +$$ outta here!!"

Watching the episode when they were playing the USA Women's Basketball team, he just called Tommy Moses MaDome.
laugh.gif

I would have LOVED to have seen the "Pick up the Pieces" episode the day it premiered
roll.gif

realized the other day both my parents had the Nike sweatsuit Martin had on in the DMV episode

whole fam had multiple sets but I remember my parents having the black/yellow/white joint
laugh.gif

That DMV episode brings me to tears every time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And the one where Pam went to the hypnotist and started acting like Martin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

That DMV episode brings me to tears every time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And the one where Pam went to the hypnotist and started acting like Martin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dog in that hypnotist episode at the art gallery when Pam and Martin are throwing everybody out there's one old black dude still looking at the painting when everybody gets thrown out and when Martin tried to throw him out he was fighting it "He tryna act like he still lookin' at the painting!!" he was STRUGGLING!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The 2:52 mark
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I actually started watching the whole series like sometime last week, I'm about half way through season 3. I forgot how much I loved this show!
laugh.gif

Bruh man >

Chillin...

I'm tryna make me a sammich...

Side note: I didn't realize Brotha man is one of Blade Browns goons in Class Act
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Somebody done told him wrrrrrrong!"

Peep I am CRYING dog
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
the old man started hitting the Deion Sanders high step when he was gettin' ejected from the exhibit
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I actually started watching the whole series like sometime last week, I'm about half way through season 3. I forgot how much I loved this show!
laugh.gif

Bruh man >

Chillin...

I'm tryna make me a sammich...

Side note: I didn't realize Brotha man is one of Blade Browns goons in Class Act
eek.gif
laugh.gif
And if im not mistaken he's Pernell's boy in Menace II Society in the scene when Kane is a kid and sneaks out on the porch and they let him drink that alcohol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom