Post your fave Starbucks drink

venti iced coffee with 4 pumps of sweetener + whole milk + 2 packs brown sugar (when studying)
blended strawberry water
vanilla bean
pimp.gif

I just went out and tried the Strawberry Creme Frap.
eek.gif
it beats my regularly ordered passion ice tea sweetened.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Iced caramel machiatto. Extra syrup on the sides. Extra shot if its a writing night.
I'm going to try that right after I'm done with my Grande Caramel Frap.
laugh.gif
You should love it...but enjoy your diabetes after
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Iced caramel machiatto. Extra syrup on the sides. Extra shot if its a writing night.
I'm going to try that right after I'm done with my Grande Caramel Frap.
laugh.gif
You should love it...but enjoy your diabetes after
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, I'm still working on my Grande Caramel Frap. I don't think I'll try it today. Maybe next time.
laugh.gif

white chocolate frap with extra shots of white mocha and caramel

in the winter

caramel soy steamer

Strawberry Lemonade and Green Tea Frap
Gummi Bear Juice(Sweetened Passion Tea with 2 pumps of Melon and 2 pumps of Rasberry), having it with vodka is also good

The 2 only things I get...a tall skinny iced vanilla latte or a tall hot chocolate with non fat milk, fat free sugar, and only 1 pump of chocolate instead ofthe normal 3. Around ~100 cals per each drink...I can spare. I shiver at those who get a venti caramel frap.
laugh.gif

For those interested....
104iyz5.jpg

so you guys actually tell them how many pumps per flavor you want? Dang, #%! is getting compicated lol

Originally Posted by manamazing55

so you guys actually tell them how many pumps per flavor you want? Dang, !#! is getting compicated lol

laugh.gif
i know. Thats why these baristas got my appreciation for making such complicated drinks.

iced grande iced coffee w/ 3 pumps white mocha, 1 pump classic, shaken in the shaker with no foam

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Caramel Frappucino

I forgot this one drink off their secret menu, it tasted like captain crunch(the cereal). Anyone know?
strawberries n cream frap w/ toffee nut and w/ java chips

honestly does taste just like it....

for all the people who like horchata get an ice grande chai w/ 2 pump cinnamon dolce and add cinnimon power... straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom